Mongolian Pork

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Mongolian Pork

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I've made Mongolian beef and venison but never pork.... I brined and sliced thin a pork tenderloin.... Made up my sauce.... Quick coating corn starch flash fry in cast iron... Set aside pour in sauce to thicken add back pork and green onions...

Botched one of my favorite Asian sides, Broccoli with oyster sauce based sauce, well didn't botch but broccoli got to tender...

Had pot stickers but I was spent.... One of those days not sure if I wanted curl up and cry or punch someone in the face.... Not a day tackle a big meal, but it turned out really good....
Polish_20220725_182539395.jpg
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Mongolian Pork

Post by Samm4770 »

That looks really good!
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: July 25th, 2022, 6:39 pm I've made Mongolian beef and venison but never pork.... I brined and sliced thin a pork tenderloin.... Made up my sauce.... Quick coating corn starch flash fry in cast iron... Set aside pour in sauce to thicken add back pork and green onions...

Botched one of my favorite Asian sides, Broccoli with oyster sauce based sauce, well didn't botch but broccoli got to tender...

Had pot stickers but I was spent.... One of those days not sure if I wanted curl up and cry or punch someone in the face.... Not a day tackle a big meal, but it turned out really good....
Polish_20220725_182539395.jpg
Just me, but if you curl up and cry, really nothing accomplished. Punch someone in the face for a reason, accomplished something for a cause ! BTW, I'D give you a hug when I finished that plate and headed to the couch for a little radio show and a nap ! :salute:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

I'm all in on any and all of your Asian dishes.
They all look incredible!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Hognutz wrote: July 25th, 2022, 9:57 pm I'm all in on any and all of your Asian dishes.
They all look incredible!
I’m with you Hog!

I want to make a special trip north just to have Tom cook some of this stuff for me :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Camp Dinner”