day break outdoors

Post your favorite YouTube hunting videos here.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

day break outdoors

Post by Hoobilly »

I liked this video hope you do also

Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: day break outdoors

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I watched it. Good footage of turkeys. Reminded me of early season in Southern IL Shawnee. I agreed that he had the bird beat as far as calling goes but I still don't understand the point of having that fan in front of his face unless he wanted to hold the bird there longer for the camera.

To be honest, I think everything seems stupid to me right now and it doesn't take much to set my teeth on edge. It probably will for another week.😀
PennBirdy

Post by PennBirdy »

Hobbes_mobile wrote: April 8th, 2022, 11:17 pm
To be honest, I think everything seems stupid to me right now and it doesn't take much to set my teeth on edge. It probably will for another week.😀
I feel like I’m in that camp currently too :thumbup:
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Hobbes_mobile wrote: April 8th, 2022, 11:17 pm I watched it. Good footage of turkeys. Reminded me of early season in Southern IL Shawnee. I agreed that he had the bird beat as far as calling goes but I still don't understand the point of having that fan in front of his face unless he wanted to hold the bird there longer for the camera.

It feels stupid loading ammo when I should be traveling 😂
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “GNTV”