Gosey Locator calls! AMAZING!

Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
VALongbeard

Gosey Locator calls! AMAZING!

Post by VALongbeard »

Guys,
If yall are looking for some serious good locator calls for next year, please take a look at Daryal Gosey and his crow calls and his new hawk screamer!

Daryal made these 3 calls for me in the past two weeks. The crow calls are amazingly realistic, and loud to boot. Not to mention they look amazing!

His new hawk screamer is also crazy loud! It would be the perfect locator for those late season birds or public land birds that have heard the normal stuff! Check him out! If you need his contact info, PM me and I will give it to you.

From L to R
Maple burl crow call
Snakewood crow call
Snakewood hawk screamer
Attachments
4212021191932.jpg
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Gosey Locator calls! AMAZING!

Post by Hoobilly »

Them snakewoods are sharp!
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
crow

Post by crow »

Sharp looking calls, have heard lots of good feedback on his calls
batsonbe

Post by batsonbe »

VALongbeard wrote: May 21st, 2021, 7:24 pm Guys,
If yall are looking for some serious good locator calls for next year, please take a look at Daryal Gosey and his crow calls and his new hawk screamer!

Daryal made these 3 calls for me in the past two weeks. The crow calls are amazingly realistic, and loud to boot. Not to mention they look amazing!

His new hawk screamer is also crazy loud! It would be the perfect locator for those late season birds or public land birds that have heard the normal stuff! Check him out! If you need his contact info, PM me and I will give it to you.

From L to R
Maple burl crow call
Snakewood crow call
Snakewood hawk screamer
His crow call is the best one I’ve ever heard. He’s a super nice down to earth guy as well if you haven’t met him. I spent 3-5hrs with him one day

Return to “Call Makers”