Boss Tom shotshells

Vendor announcements, news, specials, etc..
KyKRAZEE

Boss Tom shotshells

Post by KyKRAZEE »

Screenshot_20190307-101933_Samsung Internet.jpg
[img][/im
Screenshot_20190307-101933_Samsung Internet.jpg
g]
Ya'll check these out !!!! 100% American made!!!
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Boss Tom shotshells

Post by howl »

Did Apex ever blow anyone up? I'm pretty shy about all these upstarts.
doublegobble1

Post by doublegobble1 »

I read about them a couple weeks ago. They aren’t using 18g/cc shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Boss Tom 😆
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
KyKRAZEE

Post by KyKRAZEE »

I checked their site and also had it confirmed by email they are using Sphero tungsten (15 g/cc) for the 7 shot loads and TSS (18 g/cc) for their 9 shot loads.
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER
KyKRAZEE

Post by KyKRAZEE »

Here's something else interesting I found out about Boss...there are some good ol boys that have a channel on YouTube that test products from shotguns to shells to broadheads etc....well evidently Boss didn't like their no-nonsense, call it like it is approach and when these guys tested Boss shells and gave their opinion Boss didn't like it and sent them a letter threatening legal action. Anyways, if ya'll haven't, check out Blue Collar Outdoors (BCO) on YouTube and see what ya think. If ya like em' I encourage you to subscribe to their channel...they seem like some good folks that do all kinds of testing.
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

KyKRAZEE wrote: September 16th, 2021, 6:28 am Here's something else interesting I found out about Boss...there are some good ol boys that have a channel on YouTube that test products from shotguns to shells to broadheads etc....well evidently Boss didn't like their no-nonsense, call it like it is approach and when these guys tested Boss shells and gave their opinion Boss didn't like it and sent them a letter threatening legal action. Anyways, if ya'll haven't, check out Blue Collar Outdoors (BCO) on YouTube and see what ya think. If ya like em' I encourage you to subscribe to their channel...they seem like some good folks that do all kinds of testing.
bluecollaroutdoors are not a good ol boys no nonsense approach. they are a joke

I have saved all of my correspondence between them and myself on foxtrotammo

they are not truthful and lied on youtube about myself.

Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

That's good enough for me, Brice! :thumbright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Hognutz wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:34 am That's good enough for me, Brice! :thumbright:
Ill send you the screenshots of our conversations

its a hoot

Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

I’m glad I stay off of YouTube. If Foxtrot is loading the 20 gauge loads I think he is , they are fantastic!
decoykrvr

Post by decoykrvr »

I have no experience w/ the Boss turkey shells, but have patterned and hunted w/ their copper-plated bismuth waterfowl loads. Really nice folks to deal with and the waterfowl shells are the real deal. A very good web site w/ some very pertinent info regarding the products and their performance
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

I have nothing but fondness for any company making ammunition, but please don’t act like you invented the wheel. These loads have been perfected for years before some of these guys even heard of tss. I’d say Brice’s shells are the product of years of getting this tss thing down pat. I load my own, but I promise that if I didn’t I’d shoot Foxtrot
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Turkinator wrote: September 16th, 2021, 6:15 pm I have nothing but fondness for any company making ammunition, but please don’t act like you invented the wheel. These loads have been perfected for years before some of these guys even heard of tss. I’d say Brice’s shells are the product of years of getting this tss thing down pat. I load my own, but I promise that if I didn’t I’d shoot Foxtrot
Last spring I had several customers who loaded their own in the past and needed components and couldn’t get them. They bought Foxtrotammo. And I’ve heard excellent feedback on the quality of the patterns and kills

southpaw

Post by southpaw »

hoobilly wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:54 am
Hognutz wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:34 am That's good enough for me, Brice! :thumbright:

its a hoot
Why not post it on here for everyone to see?
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

southpaw wrote: September 17th, 2021, 4:17 pm
hoobilly wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:54 am

its a hoot
Why not post it on here for everyone to see?
saving for my lawyer not for social media just yet to see

Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

hoobilly wrote: September 17th, 2021, 3:51 pm
Turkinator wrote: September 16th, 2021, 6:15 pm I have nothing but fondness for any company making ammunition, but please don’t act like you invented the wheel. These loads have been perfected for years before some of these guys even heard of tss. I’d say Brice’s shells are the product of years of getting this tss thing down pat. I load my own, but I promise that if I didn’t I’d shoot Foxtrot
Last spring I had several customers who loaded their own in the past and needed components and couldn’t get them. They bought Foxtrotammo. And I’ve heard excellent feedback on the quality of the patterns and kills
I don’t doubt that at all.
Meleagris gallopavo

Post by Meleagris gallopavo »

I plan on just looking at Foxtrot and Apex shells for my new .410. I don’t really need to spend the time or money messing with all the new TSS offerings or turkey chokes for that matter. I guess I like to keep it simple with proven performers like Apex, Foxtrot and Indian Creek and leave it at that. I just want to use what I think shoots the best out of my gun using the most proven loads and chokes out there. Just my opinion.

Strutbuster935

Post by Strutbuster935 »

Yea im not a fan of BCO. They dont know how to properly pattern a gun. Im no expert on it myself but you have to count 10" & 20" patterns and shoot more than once.Not to mention they are sponsored by patternmaster, and they really drink the PM koolaid in there videos. Your never going to get unbiased reviews when "sponsors" are involved.
patternfreak

Post by patternfreak »

BCO is an absolute joke. His "Chronograph" testing of Boss shells to somehow prove they are of low quality was the most backwards, biased test I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't trust him to give popsicle reviews let alone reliable reviews of guns or ammunition
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

patternfreak wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:36 am BCO is an absolute joke. His "Chronograph" testing of Boss shells to somehow prove they are of low quality was the most backwards, biased test I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't trust him to give popsicle reviews let alone reliable reviews of guns or ammunition
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

That’s a honest review right here

lowoctane

Post by lowoctane »

Strutbuster935 wrote: September 19th, 2021, 9:17 pm Yea im not a fan of BCO. They dont know how to properly pattern a gun. Im no expert on it myself but you have to count 10" & 20" patterns and shoot more than once.Not to mention they are sponsored by patternmaster, and they really drink the PM koolaid in there videos. Your never going to get unbiased reviews when "sponsors" are involved.
X2! I texted them as to why they didn’t clean their barrels/chokes after each fired round and they didn’t have a clue about what I was talking about and copped an attitude, which he later rescinded, but never did agree on standard practices.
NRA Benefactor
NAHC Life
Pinegoat

Post by Pinegoat »

Relying on a youtube video for what works for your setup isn't looking at your goal correctly.
And.... I support more start-up custom ammo companies.
This wouldn't be the case if the not born yesterday companies had tss ammunition available.
ShortMagFan

Post by ShortMagFan »

Boss Tom 20ga 9s are my go to turkey load. Have put 3 birds in the dirt in the last 8 days
Meleagris gallopavo

Post by Meleagris gallopavo »

I got into a disagreement with them on one of their recent videos and we went back and forth on messenger for a bit. I get the feeling they don’t know what they’re doing.

KyKRAZEE

Post by KyKRAZEE »

Makes me sorry I even posted this to begin with.
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER

Return to “Vendor Alley”