Pig Chop

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Pig Chop

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Didn't wanna be in the kitchen more than an hour, to nice out.. Pretty good challenge for a 3 course meal.. Air Fried Chop, Cinn/ Brown Sugar/ Nutmeg fried apples, and roasted Maple Cinnamon Squash..
Polish_20211018_202429484.jpg
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Pig Chop

Post by Hoobilly »

Air fry chop keep them tender?
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

You can't go wrong with a good pork chop. I don't have an air fryer so I can't relate to that but I'm all in on that meal.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: October 18th, 2021, 9:06 pm Air fry chop keep them tender?
Hognutz wrote: October 18th, 2021, 9:09 pm You can't go wrong with a good pork chop. I don't have an air fryer so I can't relate to that but I'm all in on that meal.
I was pissy a couple weeks ago.. Didn't know what to do with a chop, mixed up a rub I think.. 5 flip 5.. Not expecting much, juicy as hell pull apart tender.. Was floored..

Tonight, brined, EVOO, simple rub down.. Repeat.. Same result.. Below picture is the first, it's juicer, bone in and had a good ring of fat.. Plus last time I used brown sugar in the rub, which creates a glaze when broke down, tonight I didn't use which is how I use it for poultry.. I couldn't pass tonight's chops up for 1.99 a lb.. Tommorow I'm cutting a couple up for pork fried rice..

The fryer is a quick way to do them, it has its limitations, but in a hurry itakes a dang good chop
Polish_20210913_181901037.jpg

Return to “Camp Dinner”