Burris Fastfire 4

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
aristico

Burris Fastfire 4

Post by aristico »

I know some of you guys have a little insider knowledge so was just curious if anyone has an idea on when the ff4 will be released?
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Burris Fastfire 4

Post by Hoobilly »

I’m supposed to have one between now and January. Probably be mid January when I receive it. Once I get it I’ll be checking it all out and putting it on a shotgun and see how all the different dot styles work.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

Hopng these will work better for astigmatics.
RBMTDJager

Post by RBMTDJager »

howl wrote: December 10th, 2020, 7:09 am Hopng these will work better for astigmatics.
I also suffer from a astigmatism and gave a Kingslayer RMR by Swampfox optics a try. It has a 3moa dot inside a 65moa circle and used it to pattern test about 40 12ga 3.5" WLBXR's and hunted with it for a five day turkey season that ended this past Friday. Worked extremely well the reticle was bright and crystal clear in all lighting conditions.

You should give a RMR look threw at a LGS near you if they can mount it on a optics test stock. I will now only use or can use a RMR or one of my two Leupold VariX-II 2-7x33 shotgun scopes. Iron sights just don't work well enough anymore for me.

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”