Deer Family

General discussion on getting your trophy preserved & for Taxidermist to show their work
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Deer Family

Post by Hoobilly »

So my wife showed me this picture of a deer family mount and said awwwwww. I said first of all, you realize that someone killed a fawn to have that right? And 2nd, that is not how it is in the wild. Throughout the year, doe’s run around in groups with other doe’s and fawns, bucks run around in separate groups called bachelor groups. Life is good. Doe’s are just gossiping and raising babies, bucks are hanging out with their friends dreaming and talking about November. What happens in or around November? Well, in November, doe’s go into estrus. Estrus is where she is extremely horny for about 3 weeks. Well, she let’s out a pheromone in her urine that completely screws up a bucks senses. He gets in fights with his buddies over a girl they just met at the feeder. The winner of said fight begins to chase ole girl around the country with his tongue hanging out, acting like a complete idiot. Sometimes he chase’s her into oncoming traffic, killing her or him, other times he screws up and walks right out in front of people like me during the day and gets shot. So, after he’s been chasing this piece of tail all over the place for days, or even weeks, and she has been doing nothing but teasing him, he jumps her bones and she finally submits because of all the hell shes put him through. He’s all happy because he just got laid and he leaves to go find his buddies to see how they did. She leaves feeling all dirty and used and goes back to her girls for moral support. The buck and doe never speak again, and in about 6 months, the doe gives birth to a bastard child or children if she’s carrying twins. The buck knows nothing about the child or children and frankly could care less anyway. So now all the doe’s in the group are single mothers to bastard children and are getting no child support from their deadbeat baby daddies, and the bucks are living the good life drinking, hanging out with his friends all night without a care in the world. 6 months after that, November comes around again and the process starts over. Except this time, the doe completely abandons her children to go off in the wild and fend for themselves and goes and gets herself knocked up by another buck. This cycle repeats itself for about 10 years and then she dies a single mother of 10-14 with 8 or 9 baby daddies. The buck usually succumbs to a hunter at an earlier age, but he’s had a good life. He got to hang out with his buddies his whole life, got to go to the bar and screw random girls with zero consequences. So in conclusion. This is a picture of lies. In reality doe’s are nothing but sluts and terrible mothers. Bucks are nothing but party animals that are terrible fathers. So how do you feel about your cute little deer family mount now?
Attachments
deer family.jpg
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Bigvet

Re: Deer Family

Post by Bigvet »

U nailed it. Too funny, but true!
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Not to mention the fact that the If the Momma deer isn't watching, the Daddy deer will impregnate the baby deer, or even his own sister deer, who wil give birth to another baby deer, who will call it's Father, Uncle Daddy.

Awwww, ain't that cute :lol:
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Are we talking about deer? Bite your toungue Tom bite your tongue
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Lol. That’s one way to put it
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

guesswho wrote: November 22nd, 2019, 9:01 pm Not to mention the fact that the If the Momma deer isn't watching, the Daddy deer will impregnate the baby deer, or even his own sister deer, who wil give birth to another baby deer, who will call it's Father, Uncle Daddy.

Awwww, ain't that cute :lol:
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

what happens in the woods stays in the woods???
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

U guys aint' rite' .. but then again I already knew that :LMAO: :stir: :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

That's the normal life cycle of humans where I work, I'm serious ! :scratch:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
Spuriosity
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Spuriosity »

That is funny as h**l, and so true.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Outstanding! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

That mount looks like a Disney movie cover. Well done but almost weird.

Return to “Taxidermy”