Calls!

forum to share pictures and everything for Scibilia Mouth calls
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Calls!

Post by Samm4770 »

tracker 6 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 12:37 pm 20230506_123124.jpg May 6 using the red call. Leaving the woods when saw this bird walking away from me. I ducked down and gave a couple of purrs,then retreated about 20.Set up yelpedand scratched in the leaves. After bout 15 mins he gobbled to locate me,sent some soft yelps and clucks his way and soon on my right where I needed him(left handed) he gobbled and drummed a few and when stepped out from behind an oak,dropped him at 15. Thanks again for being a part of a successful day. Roger
Great story glad my calls were able to bring you some luck!
tracker 6

Post by tracker 6 »

Hobbes, hookedspur and I aren't the only ones who were graciously sent these calls. Let's hear from the rest of you guys. :cheers:
One Gobbler,One shot (well sometimes) ;)
Lausman Game Calls

Post by Lausman Game Calls »

Your generous participation is greatly appreciated. Due to Karl’s recent dental work he wasn’t able to use them. Not your fault, he has only found a few that he can work now. Good luck with your call making, it appears that others have had success with them.
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

I’m glad to hear guys had great success with my calls and enjoyed reading the stories that went with them. I’m planning on doing it again next year and expanding it to more guys to get more ppl involved and hear more success stories!

Return to “Scibilia Mouth Pounders”