Guns and Obama

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Guns and Obama

Post by Johndoe »

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Guns and Obama

Post by Grumpy »

ooops, can't seem to find that page is what comes up, POS must have had it pulled.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

Yep I see. Look under politics and scroll down to Obama and gun control. Prosecutions plummet.

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

He is a piece of......work!!
If they made a mandatory 25 years sentence, with no chance of parole, for ANY crime committed with a firearm, maybe some of these thugs would think twice. It drives me crazy that these ghetto thugs are treated with kid gloves. Arrest them, prosecute them to the fullest and maybe, just maybe, when they get out in 25 years, they will see things differently! :salute:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
d.winsor

Post by d.winsor »

Reject the HSUS petition that
threatens hunting on public lands!

Call Interior Secretary Sally Jewell and tell her to reject the HSUS petition that threatens hunting on public lands! Call 202-208-3181 and email our pre-written letter to voice your objection.
The future of hunting is under attack! Hornady® Manufacturing urges firearms owners, hunters and sportsmen to call Interior Secretary Sally Jewell and demand she reject a petition filed by the HSUS that seeks to ban hunting with traditional ammunition on public lands.
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), anti-hunting groups, and five individual sportsmen have teamed up to file a petition with the Interior Department demanding rules that ban hunting with traditional ammunition on public lands – more than 160 million acres of federal lands managed by the National Park Service and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. That’s one-fifth of the total land area in the United States.
Weighing in at a hefty 50 pages, this petition is rife with emotional statements based on fuzzy science, and fails to make the case that using traditional ammunition threatens wildlife or humans in such a way as to justify eliminating it altogether. It claims prohibiting lead ammunition should be an easy accomplishment since non-lead alternatives are available. But this is nothing more than a back-door way to ban hunting altogether, by making the sport of hunting in America cost prohibitive. Once the rules change with regard to traditional ammunition on public land, it opens the floodgates for over-reaching restrictions on hunting as a whole.
Tell Interior Secretary Sally Jewell how this petition falls short on reason and logic:
It lacks sound science to support banning the traditional hunting ammunition used by hunters for centuries.
It is another attempt by the HSUS to ban hunting altogether.
The adverse impact of traditional ammunition upon wildlife has not been substantiated to the point of necessitating such a drastic move.
There is no evidence that consuming game taken with traditional ammunition poses a human health risk to hunters and their families.
Approving this ban would reduce the 11% excise taxes currently raised from the sale of traditional ammunition, which is used to support wildlife conservation. A ban of traditional ammunition would harm the very animals HSUS claims to protect.
CONTACT THE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR TODAY!
Here is a list of the groups filing this petition:
Humane Society of the United States
Fund for Animals
Defenders of Wildlife
Natural Resources Defense Council
Wildlife Conservation Society
International Wildlife Rehabilitation Council
National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
South Florida Wildlife Center
Chocolay Raptor Center
Upper Peninsula Environmental Coalition
Northwood Alliance
National Wolfwatcher Coalition
Five individual sportsmen, including Judd Hanna, former California Fish and Game commissioner
The truth has been clearly revealed. HSUS and its ilk want to ban hunting altogether. Don’t let them succeed. Call your officials today:
Dept. of Interior Office of Communications: 202-208-6416
Dept. of Interior Executive Office: 202-208-3181
Interior Secretary Sally Jewell at 202-208-3181 or
submit a letter and demand the rejection of the HSUS petition.
JOIN OUR LETTER-WRITING CAMPAIGN
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

Excuse me but you have Hijacked my thread. Start your own thread.

What's up with that
blunderbuss

Post by blunderbuss »

JD, what did the Times article say? :?:
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

Short version. Obama and Holder fail to prosecute gun crimes.

What's up with that
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

Holder gave all the guns to the mexican drug cartels through his Fast and Furious program, he sure needs to be prosecuted for that dumb azz move.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
3toe

Post by 3toe »

Johndoe wrote:Short version. Obama and Holder fail to prosecute gun crimes.

If they did all their constituents would be in prison and couldn't vote for them. Oh wait a minute, yeah they could. :violent1:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”