Jeopardy

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Jeopardy

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Not gonna lie been watching.

Blows my mind I was a history freak in college. I'd play against dad. I woulda done alright this sob knows everything about everything regardless of topic and he's fast.

He gets every daily double. Im wondering they see the ratings and helping him along. It's ridiculous

Yes I'll take Mayans for 2000 "The bright red drink
made from hibiscus flower calyxes, water, and sugar.

Alex: James
What is Jamiaca

Alex .correct

Tribes for 2000 Alex

This tribe resides in Paupa,New Guinea. Known for yellow face paint to repel rival tribes.

What is Huli Wingmen

Alex: Correct

Spices for 2000

Where did cilantro originate.

Eastern Europe
Alex: Correct

There is no way in hell a gambler is so versed in every subject or anyone. If he's this smart he'd mop the floor with Stephan Hawking either know Hawking be slow to the buzzer
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Jeopardy

Post by Grumpy »

I sure ain't near as smart as Steven Hawkins but I would have made a big bet that I could clean eat a corn on the cob faster than him........... :LMAO:
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Grumpy wrote: May 31st, 2019, 9:20 pm I sure ain't near as smart as Steven Hawkins but I would have made a big bet that I could clean eat a corn on the cob faster than him........... :LMAO:
Hell Grumpy with teeth like yours,you could eat corn through a picket fence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

redarrow wrote: June 1st, 2019, 7:58 am
Grumpy wrote: May 31st, 2019, 9:20 pm I sure ain't near as smart as Steven Hawkins but I would have made a big bet that I could clean eat a corn on the cob faster than him........... :LMAO:
Hell Grumpy with teeth like yours,you could eat corn through a picket fence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Skippy but I have perfect teeth,,, and I have all of them and never had a cavity,,, :thumbup:
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

Return to “Gobbler Talk”