Leupold delta point

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Leupold delta point

Post by Turkinator »

I'm thinking about buying one. Cabelas is running a sale. How do you guys that use them compare them to Burris or Vortex? Are they worth the extra 175-200$
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Leupold delta point

Post by vaturkey »

Turkinator wrote: October 5th, 2017, 7:40 am I'm thinking about buying one. Cabelas is running a sale. How do you guys that use them compare them to Burris or Vortex? Are they worth the extra 175-200$

YES YES YES !! They are worth every penny. I have one on my M2 20 Ga & love it. They were 599.00 Now 399.00 last time I looked . I paid over 400.00 for mine last year :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

vaturkey wrote: October 5th, 2017, 1:58 pm
Turkinator wrote: October 5th, 2017, 7:40 am I'm thinking about buying one. Cabelas is running a sale. How do you guys that use them compare them to Burris or Vortex? Are they worth the extra 175-200$

YES YES YES !! They are worth every penny. I have one on my M2 20 Ga & love it. They were 599.00 Now 399.00 last time I looked . I paid over 400.00 for mine last year :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Does it have an on/off switch, or only motion operated? What mount does it use.
Ozark Ridge Runner

Post by Ozark Ridge Runner »

I received a Burris base for a Marlin 336 today to try and mount the Delta Point Pro. I had heard that this base would be usable with the DPP as well as the FF3 sight. There are LOTS of issues with that base that in my view make it unsuitable for use with the DPP. The locator pins in the base do not match the holes in the sight. The sight mount hole spacing is the same but the thread pitch is different. It looks like I will end up machining my own after all. I was hoping to avoid doing that but at this point it seems to be the best option.

Return to “Gun Talk”