FS

Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
cmbostc

FS

Post by cmbostc »

Chris Brumfiel Turkey Calls
Gobble, Gobble... "BOOM"!

Check us out on Facebook at Chris Brumfiel, Turkey Calls and More or on our Facebook group page, Full Strut.

Our new website is chrisbrumfielturkeycallsandmor.godaddysites.com
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: FS

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Do you have anything useful to share to this forum besides peddling your goods. Even on.facebook in groups we are common in, all you do is peddle your goods.

I understand as a small call maker it's hard to market product, but gobbler nation is a campfire environment. I respect call makers that share in the chat and once in a while peddle a call. But It's all you do... I skimmed through five pages of your post and not one did not pertain to anything other than your calls.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: October 12th, 2017, 8:18 pm Do you have anything useful to share to this forum besides peddling your goods. Even on.facebook in groups we are common in, all you do is peddle your goods.

I understand as a small call maker it's hard to market product, but gobbler nation is a campfire environment. I respect call makers that share in the chat and once in a while peddle a call. But It's all you do... I skimmed through five pages of your post and not one did not pertain to anything other than your calls.
has he killed a turkey and posted up any pictures?
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
pedro
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pedro »

Lol!
cmbostc

Post by cmbostc »

Nope to both questions, have a good one!

Check us out on Facebook at Chris Brumfiel, Turkey Calls and More or on our Facebook group page, Full Strut.

cmbostc

Post by cmbostc »

I thought about the comments, you're right. I don't share much other than my calls with the groups that I belong to. I use too, and got fed up with the wise guys who liked to dip into others business and making wise cracks about their calls or the turkey pictures that they post. Now I'm getting this! Peddling? Has he shot a turkey? You guys have reaffirmed my cautions regarding forums and Facebook pages. Ask yourself this, have I made an unwarranted comment regarding your posts? Do I attack or make fun of others? The answer is no, and I would appreciate the same in return. If I'm not attacking you or making jokes about you, then leave me alone and "allow(?)" me to do my thing! I respect those who are respectful of others.

Chris

Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

How about this, Chris. Take this as an invitation to join in on our “campfire” discussions and become a part of this great forum. You don’t need to post every day on every thread, just throw in your 2 cents when you see something that interests you. Nobody’s looking for a post wh0re! For a guy that makes and sells turkey calls, there has to be a thread now and then that peaks your interest. Jump in and join us, the water’s not half bad.
Mike
Last edited by Hognutz on October 14th, 2017, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
cmbostc

Post by cmbostc »

Hognutz wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:18 pm How about this, Chris. Take this as an invitation to join in on our “campfire” discussions and become a part of this great forum. You don’t need to post every day on every thread, just throw in your 2 cents when you see something that interests you. Nobody’s looking for a post *****! For a guy that makes and sells turkey calls, there has to be a thread now and then that peaks your interest. Jump in and join us, the water’s not half bad.
Mike
That's the proper way to talk to someone, I appreciate it Mike. I will take you up on your invitation. Chris

vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

Your calls look great Chris ! Im sure you DO have a few pics & stories to share with the group. Good luck huntin. :thumbup:
cmbostc

Post by cmbostc »

vaturkey wrote: October 15th, 2017, 9:50 am Your calls look great Chris ! Im sure you DO have a few pics & stories to share with the group. Good luck huntin. :thumbup:
Maybe a couple, thank you Sir!

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I can see the point of someone just coming here and spamming. But then again I asked Chris years ago to come here and sell calls. When nobody used this place.
Tom and i talked about it. I could see his point but after thinking about it for awhile. I just feel it would be nice if Chris and more call makers like him would sell calls here.
I don't care if he quote "contributes".
Hell I started this site and haven't contributed S#@t yet.

Lets not over think our unique tolerate membership.

JMO Ban me if you want. :LMAO:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Also Chris made me this little Gobbler Killer. "THE DINNER BELL"

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Here is some useful info for next spring...

cmbostc

Post by cmbostc »

Oh my, that call brings back some memories. I remember that I was so excited when I finished it, it took a long time to complete compared to my other calls.

Return to “Call Makers”