Football Pick-Em Contest Comments and Suggestions

Jhoutz1982

Football Pick-Em Contest Comments and Suggestions

Post by Jhoutz1982 » February 8th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Thank you to everyone who played this season. I wish we could have had a better turn out but hey... there is always next year! I just want to take this time and encourage everybody to provide some feedback on the contest in general whether it be good or bad. What did you like about the way things were done? What did you not like about the way things were done? What is something you would like to see done differently? Is there any interest in separating the college contest from the pro contest? Any changes you can think of or any suggestions at all are welcomed and appreciated. This will help whoever operates this contest in the future as well as the participants. Thanks again.

devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Football Pick-Em Contest Comments and Suggestions

Post by devastator » February 8th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Ya done well pilgrim,thanks for running the contest!!

Jhoutz1982

Post by Jhoutz1982 » February 8th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it. Congratulations on the win!

devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator » February 8th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Jhoutz1982 wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it. Congratulations on the win!
Thanks,only thing that saved me was a bunch of wild card point's,got lucky.Old Waddle Wacker was tough!!

Jhoutz1982

Post by Jhoutz1982 » February 8th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Yeah those Wildcards are the only reason he didn't win the thing last year also.... I bet I know what his number 1 suggestion is, whether he posts it or not lol. I got lucky and nailed a couple of Wildcards right near the end last season and barely pulled it out over another guy that did the same. Straight up without wildcards would be awfully tough with Waddle Whacker around.

Waddle Whacker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Waddle Whacker » February 9th, 2016, 6:26 am

:lol: Well...I really enjoyed it guys. Thanks Justin, for running this thing for us, and thanks to gobbler for getting some cool prizes. Congrats on the win devastator!....damn wildcards! I liked the way we did things, no complaints here. I'd rather pick a college game, but having pro and college together does make it more interesting for me. As far as the wildcards go :banghead: :banghead:...... :lol: it's fair, I have just as much chance of getting it right as anybody else. Just hasn't worked in my favor. This year didn't seem quite as bad, but last year y'all killed me with those damn wild card picks! If you wanted to make it a little more difficult, you could ask for the winner and total points scored in the game by both teams. I don't know that it needs to be more difficult, though. Enjoyed it guys, let's do it again sometime!
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

crenshawco

Post by crenshawco » February 9th, 2016, 7:09 am

I enjoyed it too, and thanks for keeping up with everything jhoutz. I would have liked to have had a little better participation too, but I probably would've been out of the prizes then haha.

Return to “2015”