WTF

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

WTF

Post by Gobbler » January 4th, 2015, 7:20 pm

That was horrible. Blatant pass interference and then the ref picks up the flag?????? Guess the fix is in in Dallas.

vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: WTF

Post by vaturkey » January 4th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Wonder how many greenbacks Jones shoved in that refs pocket ! Home cooking @ it's best ! Go Packers !

Frankinthelaurels

Post by Frankinthelaurels » January 4th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Your right, it was clearly interference... money talks and bull**** walks... "they" the powers that be want nothing more than the Cowgirls to make it to the super bowl...that will come to an end next week. What pissed me off more is that pink hippo in Jones lounge jumping around...wonder who payed for the flight and tickets.

GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS » January 4th, 2015, 8:27 pm

That 10 yard punt really helped.

crenshawco

Post by crenshawco » January 4th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Looks like Jerry Jones cut a check to the refs at halftime. That was garbage

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler » January 4th, 2015, 8:46 pm

GLS wrote:That 10 yard punt really helped.
Your right. They should have kept their composure and concentration and punted it better. I guess they will learn from this .

GobbleNut
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GobbleNut » January 4th, 2015, 9:33 pm

I am no Dallas fan, and to throw the flag, then pick it up, and do so without any explanation at all sure made the whole deal look bad. However, in reality, there is pass interference on just about every single down in pro football. Just as there is holding, illegal blocking, and other BS on every play. I think the ref's are doing the best they can do considering all that goes on down there on the field.

If we want to bitch about it, then we should demand that the referee's be taken completely out of the decision making process on the field. The technology is in place to have everything determined by replay on every play. If they did that, either the players would learn to play by the rules, or every game would come to a standstill. After a while, there would be no questions about a call in any game. The players would be forced to play by the rules on every play.

There are calls made in every close game in nearly every sport that determine the outcome. If sports fans can't live with that, they should just never watch sports.

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr » January 4th, 2015, 10:02 pm

I can't agree with you Jim. This year has been the worst for refereeing. It is terrible. I agree there will be calls that you don't agree with but this year it really seems like more than that. Either these crews are inept or something else is going on it is just happening too much. I am getting to the point that I say the refs will get involved to change this game and then it almost always seems to happen. It is not so much the calls but when they call then or don't. It seems that they are trying to influence the game outcome or like I said are extremely inept this year. Very disappointing !

paboxcall

Post by paboxcall » January 4th, 2015, 10:53 pm

timbrhuntr wrote:I can't agree with you Jim. This year has been the worst for refereeing. It is terrible. I agree there will be calls that you don't agree with but this year it really seems like more than that. Either these crews are inept or something else is going on it is just happening too much. I am getting to the point that I say the refs will get involved to change this game and then it almost always seems to happen. It is not so much the calls but when they call then or don't. It seems that they are trying to influence the game outcome or like I said are extremely inept this year. Very disappointing !
Agree, and there was a lot of bad calls made in college football this year too.
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat."
Jim Spencer

GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS » January 5th, 2015, 6:21 am

There was commentary before the game started imagining how nervous the head referee must have been the night before the game. The commentary was that the crew had never worked together before Sunday. The "all star" crews, the ones who work together as a team and whose teams are judged the best by the NFL, aren't used in the wildcard games. They are used only after this weekend.

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES » January 5th, 2015, 8:09 am

paboxcall

Post by paboxcall » January 6th, 2015, 2:24 pm

:lol: :thumbleft: :lol: :LMAO:
ICDEDTURKES wrote:Image

"Sit down wrong, and you're beat."
Jim Spencer