Team Hoot N Shoot Roll call and Intro.

Shooter, tubecaller10, Redarrow, drew23, Alabamabowman
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

I'm Tommy from Mid- TN, and have quite a few Turkeys very close to home. I usually hunt AL, and GA too, but not this year. I kind of got disabled by a texting young woman 6 months ago. Not going to be able to walk very far this year, and I don't have a clue yet, as how to get down, and then back up again? :dontknow: :lol:
Funny that Red came up with that name,... I was known for Hooting years ago. I have won several hooting contests in my younger years.
BTW, I'm voting Red for El Capitan. He can only kill one turkey in his state, so he will have plenty of time on his hands after the first day. :mrgreen: :thumbup:
Let's hear a little bout the rest of ya'll.

BTW,.... THIS IS A TWO (2) TURKEY CONTEST.
tubecaller10

Re: Team Hoot N Shoot Roll call and Intro.

Post by tubecaller10 »

Hey team my name is Caleb and I'm from Columbus, Ms. I have a place I have access to hunt that is around 2,500 acres in a river bottom that has a few birds on it. It is all bottomland and requires knowing the lay of the land very well or you will end up on the wrong side of water in a hurry. Ive been turkey hunting since i was 8 years old and bagged my first bird by myself at 11. For the first time ever I'm gonna be traveling out of the south to hunt turkeys. Going to KS for 5 days after the Mississippi season goes out and really excited about that. Hope you guys have a great year and remember to stay safe!

PS. Tommy, its a bummer about your situation... I hope your able to go a little bit. Guys on Team Hoot N Shoot if you don't know Tommy he's a turkey killing machine. Im betting he finds a way to bag a few before the season runs out. :thumbup:
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tommy.It would be my pleasure to shepherd this flock.
My name is Billie Smith from SE Mich. about 30 miles from Detroit.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by gophert »

Better watch this team. With a name like Hoot and Shoot, sounds like to me they will be snipering birds from the limb. I guess it won't matter, they are playing for 2nd place anyway!!!!
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

gophert wrote:Better watch this team. With a name like Hoot and Shoot, sounds like to me they will be snipering birds from the limb. I guess it won't matter, they are playing for 2nd place anyway!!!!
You mean out the truck window, or off the 4 wheeler don't ya. I'm a cripple remember. Improvise, adapt, overcome!!! :toothy7:
drew23

Post by drew23 »

My name is Justin from south central KY, Lake Cumberland Area. 32 years old, work for the local water/wastewater utility and currently 8 years on the City Fire Dept. Currently Captain and instructor. Married, with an 8yo son, 6yo daughter, another son be here in June. Plan on taking my son (8) for his first season this year. Only been turkey hunting 3 years. Bearded been the first and a Gobbler last year on the last day. Glad to be part of the crew. Anyone on the team wants a barrel, stock, or window decal hit me up.

Thanks for having me.
Justin (drew23)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

I'm Russ Hardwick, 37, and I live in Auburn, Al. I've been turkey hunting for a number of years as well as may main obsession, bow hunting for whitetail. I also hunt multiple states for turkey, Alabama, Kansas, ,and Oklahoma. Looking forward to using the ol'20 gauge for the first time. The last couple years I've been loading TSS and finally gave in to the 20ga itch.

Let's go get'em!
drew23

Post by drew23 »

alabamabowman wrote:I'm Russ Hardwick, 37, and I live in Auburn, Al. I've been turkey hunting for a number of years as well as may main obsession, bow hunting for whitetail. I also hunt multiple states for turkey, Alabama, Kansas, ,and Oklahoma. Looking forward to using the ol'20 gauge for the first time. The last couple years I've been loading TSS and finally gave in to the 20ga itch.

Let's go get'em!
Been wanting to load some TSS. got a 20 to try out myself this year. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Justin

tubecaller10

Post by tubecaller10 »

alabamabowman wrote:I'm Russ Hardwick, 37, and I live in Auburn, Al. I've been turkey hunting for a number of years as well as may main obsession, bow hunting for whitetail. I also hunt multiple states for turkey, Alabama, Kansas, ,and Oklahoma. Looking forward to using the ol'20 gauge for the first time. The last couple years I've been loading TSS and finally gave in to the 20ga itch.

Let's go get'em!
Since we are on the same team I will look over that you are from Auburn.... :toothy7: RTR.
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

Haha. WDE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

You guys may have a "long shot" at winning..... :toothy7:
Good luck,...hunt safe!
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Hello there, I'm CamoMan and I'm dang glad I ain't on Red's team!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Now listen here you Mall Cop.While the rest of you wannabes are Boot Scootin ,me and the boyz will be Hootin n Shootin. Oh Yeah,its on like donkey kong. :bootyshake: :stir:
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Where did Paul Blart come from???
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by hookedspur »

You guys crack me up . :slap:
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Don't make me ban you all from the Food Court!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

Killed 2 longboards this weekend here in Alabama. Will post details tomorrow. Do I do it on this thread or the contest one?

Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

alabamabowman wrote:Killed 2 longboards this weekend here in Alabama. Will post details tomorrow. Do I do it on this thread or the contest one?

PM sent.
BTW, keep on stackin em up, just in case me and Red fall short. We can use your extra turkeys. :thumbup:
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

I killed a 3rd turkey yesterday. Should I go ahead and post or just hang on to it for later?

drew23

Post by drew23 »

Dang, killing me. Can't wait for the season to open here. I may need one if those too.. Hope not though.

redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

alabamabowman wrote:I killed a 3rd turkey yesterday. Should I go ahead and post or just hang on to it for later?

Go ahead and post em up. Gotta make them other teams scared.
tubecaller10

Post by tubecaller10 »

Killed one monday and this am had one about 45-50.. was a thick shot and my uncle was on the gun. decided to hunt him another day. Turkeys still not quite ready yet here in MS but theres a few wanting to die.

Return to “Hoot N shoot”