Predictions for the team

All about the 2015 Gobbler Nation turkey hunting contest.
GobbleNut

Predictions for the team

Post by GobbleNut »

What are the odds that the Snood Swindlers will put ten birds up on the scoreboard for the contest this spring?
I think I will manage to pound out a couple of birds by the time all is said and done. Unfortunately, I don't anticipate them to be of much value score-wise. The birds I will be hunting this year are lucky to get to the 60-point mark,...even the real old boys.
What are your personal predictions for your season and for your team?
Last edited by GobbleNut on March 9th, 2015, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Predictions for the team

Post by timbrhuntr »

Just hunt with Jamey he will put ya on a couple big ones ! Just shoot'em befotre he does ! :bounce: :D
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by gophert »

I usually focus more early in the season to getting my daughter a bird. However, I am usually good for 1 or maybe two birds a year. I'm like you though, mine tend to be right around the 60 pt range. Still trying to kill one of those monsters.
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

timbrhuntr wrote:Just hunt with Jamey he will put ya on a couple big ones ! Just shoot'em befotre he does ! :bounce: :D
The man does have the magic touch,...and call!
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

GobbleNut wrote:What are the odds that the Snood Swindlers will put ten birds up on the scoreboard for the contest this spring?
I think I will manage to pound out a couple of birds by the time all is said and done. Unfortunately, I don't anticipate them to be of much value score-wise. The birds I will be hunting this year are lucky to get to the 60-point mark,...even the real old boys.
And the excuses begin. :toothy7:
MississippiGobbler

Post by MississippiGobbler »

I'll get my turkeys, but like you, they may not score real high...
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Gobbler wrote:
GobbleNut wrote:What are the odds that the Snood Swindlers will put ten birds up on the scoreboard for the contest this spring?
Hey,...it's never too early to be prepared. I don't want it to be a total surprise to my teammates when they find out that you put a loser from New Mexico on their team. I'm doing you a favor, man. If I didn't warn them, they might come after you! :dontknow: :mrgreen:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

GobbleNut wrote:
Gobbler wrote:
Hey,...it's never too early to be prepared. I don't want it to be a total surprise to my teammates when they find out that you put a loser from New Mexico on their team. I'm doing you a favor, man. If I didn't warn them, they might come after you! :dontknow: :mrgreen:
All I know is your name is on the trophy ...twice. :violent1: :mrgreen:
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Gobbler wrote:
All I know is your name is on the trophy ...twice. :violent1: :mrgreen:
Out here in the west, we refer to that as "blind hog syndrome",...otherwise known as randomly being put on a team with some real turkey killers. But, hey,....maybe BHS strikes more than once! I can only hope... :shock:
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

I thought it was because of all them extra bonus points you get assigned every year by Jethro ?

Return to “2015 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest”