Team introductions

Savduck, tubecaller, xarcher, Mark B, JHoutz1992
Mark B

Team introductions

Post by Mark B »

Im Mark from Campbellsville Ky. I cant wait for season to begin. Ill be hunting Ky and possibly TN and Kansas. I hope i can contribute to our team.
savduck

Re: Team introductions

Post by savduck »

Del from GA. Will be hunting SC and GA. Ready to get it on.
Jhoutz1982

Post by Jhoutz1982 »

I'm Justin from Oklahoma. This is my first time entering a contest and I sure hope I can contribute. I will be hunting in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Possibly Missouri.
tubecaller10

Post by tubecaller10 »

Hey I'm Caleb and I'm from Mississippi. Can't wait to shoot some gobblers in the face and kick some tail doing it. First time entering the contest and looking forward to getting to know you guys.
xarcher

Post by xarcher »

Jeff from western PA, but due to business travel, will be able to hunt AL and SC. That puts me in the woods from mid March thru the end of May. Hopefully I can support the cause. You all be safe and good luck
xarcher

Post by xarcher »

xarcher wrote:Jeff from western PA, but due to business travel, will be able to hunt AL and SC. That puts me in the woods from mid March thru the end of May. Hopefully I can support the cause. You all be safe and good luck
Hey guys, just a follow up. I am working long days so finding time to put up posts on the forum and particpate that way will not be common. However, please do not misinterpret my silence as a lack of interest in the contest. Rest assured, I will hunt a lot. With any luck you guys will one day be thinking.... now what ever happened to Jeff... and I will throw up some pictures. Like I said, with any luck.
So again you all be safe and good luck

Return to “Spur Collectors”