Extended offer - Turkey Hunting Digest and Bad Birds books

Vendor announcements, news, specials, etc..
Jim Spencer

Extended offer - Turkey Hunting Digest and Bad Birds books

Post by Jim Spencer »

With Christmas just around the corner and next turkey season just around the corner after that, I'm re-issuing this discount offer on my two turkey books. I know you folks can read, and you like to read about turkeys or you wouldn't be on here. So BUY THESE BOOKS! Jim needs some more TSS.

If anybody on here is interested in what I've been told is some pretty good reading, I'm offering Gobbler Nation members a discount on my two turkey books.

Turkey Hunting Digest - regular price $24.95, deeply discounted to $12.50

Bad Birds - regular price $15.99, discounted also to $12.50.

Buy both and save an extra $5 - $20 for both.

Add $4 postage and handling whether you're buying one book, two books or more. In other words, $4 will cover you for one book or a hundred. Send a check (don't worry about money orders, they cost you time and money and I trust you) to Treble Hook Unlimited, P.O. Box 758, Calico Rock, AR 72519.

This offer was originally set to expire May 31, 2017, but on second thought I've decided to make it open-ended, or at least for as long as my supply of books holds out. So if any Gobbler nation members want the books, just mention you're a G.N. member when you order and the discount will apply. They make good birthday and Christmas presents, hint hint.
Last edited by Jim Spencer on September 24th, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jim Spencer

Re: Extended offer - Turkey Hunting Digest and Bad Birds books

Post by Jim Spencer »

TTT - Christmas is coming. Everybody has a birthday. You folks like to read. BUY THESE BOOKS!!!!!
hookspur

Post by hookspur »

I highly recommend Jim's books to everyone on here. He's as 'et-up with turkey hunting as anyone I've ever met, and his writing is top-shelf stuff.
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I've got elk on the brain right now, so I'm prone to forgetting where I am, but I'll try to get a set ordered soon.
Jim Spencer

Post by Jim Spencer »

Thanks for the kind words, Doc. Check's in the mail... :D
hookspur

Post by hookspur »

You already left it hanging from my ceiling, but I just calls 'em as I see's 'em. :)
steelhorse814

Post by steelhorse814 »

Do You still have both of these books for sell ?

Return to “Vendor Alley”