Highest scoring bird of each team member.

Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Highest scoring bird of each team member.

Post by Jaybird »

Jay .........66.8125
Shooter ..........80.5625
Gobblenut ..........66.4375
bonemonger ........62.4375
Chatterbox ..........51.30
Last edited by Jaybird on May 21st, 2013, 6:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
GobbleNut

Re: Highest scoring bird of each team member.

Post by GobbleNut »

I'm a bit tardy with posting results of the season. ....Been out huntin' too much, and not enough time to get caught up with things in town. I'm done now with four gobblers in the bag for the season. The biggest scored 66.4375. I will try to get some pictures up before too long.
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

GobbleNut wrote:I'm a bit tardy with posting results of the season. ....Been out huntin' too much, and not enough time to get caught up with things in town. I'm done now with four gobblers in the bag for the season. The biggest scored 66.4375. I will try to get some pictures up before too long.

Jim, I hope these are measurement pics, cause without them, they are only gonna give you 39 points a bird.
I saw where a few teams have failed to do so with some very nice gobblers.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Jim is an old hand at these contests, so I'm sure he's got all the appropriate pictures. He's just old, and slow about things, so I'm sure he'll get em on......EVENTUALLY. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Jim, you realize this is a two bird per person contest,... right??
I hope you got pics of another.
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Yeah,...I am old and slow,....but I also got a weak mind to go along with it, so it kind of balances out!
I will get the pics put together of my second bird and get them up pretty soon. How many more are we going to need to make the ten bird total? I know we can add additional birds for the team if some of the guys only killed one.
Glad to see that the entire team killed at least one bird each. Way to go, guys!!
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

GobbleNut wrote:Yeah,...I am old and slow,....but I also got a weak mind to go along with it, so it kind of balances out!
I will get the pics put together of my second bird and get them up pretty soon. How many more are we going to need to make the ten bird total? I know we can add additional birds for the team if some of the guys only killed one.
Glad to see that the entire team killed at least one bird each. Way to go, guys!!
You'r still looking good for 80. :lol: With at least 2 from you, we should make the 10. I don't forsee too many after that, being all are about done for this year.
ImageImageImage
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

OK,... Cool. Glad to hear Jim. I was worried, cause i figured since most of us in the past are used to scoring only our largest bird.
Chatterbox is done I think, he was only allowed 1 bird in his home state, and don't know if he will be hunting anywhere else.
Bob is still hunting. I'm sure he will come up with another. If not, He and Chatterbox can use my 73 and 70 birds.
It would be way cooler though, if everyone could score a couple.
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Jay, keep an eye on things for awhile. I'm gonna be out of pocket for a week. I may be going to NY until next wednesday, after I get back from MS. I've been invited up to hunt at that new place.
Not sure I'm gonna go, but I'm thinkin i will.

Return to “Meat Packers”