Hambone79 ...

davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Hambone79 ...

Post by davisd9 »

When do you start down there in Fla? Ready for you and savduck to get us one on the ground. Got to live through you guys until we open April 1. Be Safe, hunt smart, and hunt hard. Good Luck!
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Hambone79 ...

Post by gophert »

Yep first week of April for me too. If you guys could put up a few 70 point birds early I think we could end this contest before it really gets started. No pressure however :lol:

sent from Tim's Tweaked Evo LTE
Hambone79

Post by Hambone79 »

The youth weekend is this weekend i will have my son and daughter behind the shotgun on saturday and sunday. On the 16th i can go looking forward to it. And thanx gophert no pressure :lol: Lets hope we can be on the board early. i know there are a few of us from florida i will make sure i run the airboat around them :lol: Good luck to everyone
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

Hambone79 wrote:The youth weekend is this weekend i will have my son and daughter behind the shotgun on saturday and sunday. On the 16th i can go looking forward to it. And thanx gophert no pressure :lol: Lets hope we can be on the board early. i know there are a few of us from florida i will make sure i run the airboat around them :lol: Good luck to everyone
Good luck with the children! Man I hope ya'll lay a couple down. When you ride buy them on the air boat, throw some water on them. :D
savduck

Post by savduck »

I'll start in Levi, SC next Friday morning. Something tells me I won't be the shooter, but you never know. Then Saturday and Sunday ill be in Orangeburg, and I'll get to pull the trigger. Can't wait. It will be a long week next week getting ready.
Hambone79

Post by Hambone79 »

well i didnt have any luck never even had a bird respond or hear a gobble all weekend but i know they are there. Wind was blowing horrible all weekend but weather report says calm for this weekend i will keep everyone updated. but the kids did have a good time and i did as well.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

Spending the time together and enjoying it is what it is about. Good luck next weekend!

Return to “Sun Rise Phantoms”