New gun..?

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
compturkeyhunter

New gun..?

Post by compturkeyhunter »

Kp
I have a m2 20 and 12
Ill bring over sometime this week
You can shootem and tryem out
KPcalls

Re: New gun..?

Post by KPcalls »

compturkeyhunter wrote:Kp
I have a m2 20 and 12
Ill bring over sometime this week
You can shootem and tryem out
Oh Lord..... :lol: That's funny as hell that we've met and you live right down the road. Looking forward to it Tory....
Spurcollecta

Post by Spurcollecta »

Get him fixed up Torrey! While you're at it check out some of those awesome trumpets KP makes
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Damn it you made me just look at the Winchester site.. Did not even know they had this and SOB they make in a 20 gauge both have 24 inch barrels.. If you are gonna shoot the big 3.5 inch loads I would go with a gas auto.. If I could have any turkey specific gun it would be the below.

Winchester X3 Coyote
RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Matte black finish; Drilled and tapped for scope
BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Matte black
ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” chamber; 20 gauge 3” chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve System
STOCK – Composite with textured gripping panels
FEATURES – Pistol grip stock with 3 interchangeable recoil pads to adjust length of pull and 3 interchangeable comb pieces to adjust drop; Invector-Plus choke tube installed in barrel (F); TRUGLO fiber optic front sight and rear sight; Red ABS case included

KPcalls

Post by KPcalls »

Well....I saw that gun on their website, but looked over it because of the name I guess Hmmm.....
savduck

Post by savduck »

Weatherby SA08 youth model (24 inch) 20 ga. FF3, sum toy 562-5. Federal heavyweight 7s. Lights out.
KPcalls

Post by KPcalls »

I know Del....but I like over kill.... :D
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

KPcalls wrote:Well....I saw that gun on their website, but looked over it because of the name I guess Hmmm.....
After hunting a pistol gripped gun for years now, I do not think I could go back to a standard stock on a turkey gun.. For me its much more comfortable and the felt recoil difference is great.

Return to “Gun Talk”