Waterproof Shell carrier

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
SwampDrummin

Waterproof Shell carrier

Post by SwampDrummin »

What are the best carriers to keep shotshells out in the field? LWith all the work that goes in to reloading I really want to keep the shells I have in good condition, maybe stored for next year if I don’t get to them this year. Looking for something to throw in the truck and get shells out of as needed that has some sort of weatherproofing property. Tired of old corroded shells. The traveling in the truck “just in case” part is where most of mine get messed up.
Southern Sportsman
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Waterproof Shell carrier

Post by Southern Sportsman »

I go stubbornly into error by myself, and reach my own fallacious conclusions using my own faulty data. ~Tom Kelly
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

Ziplock bag with two or three shells in your pocket. Roll it up and put a wide rubber band around the outside of the "package".
SwampDrummin

Post by SwampDrummin »

GLS wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 10:55 am Ziplock bag with two or three shells in your pocket. Roll it up and put a wide rubber band around the outside of the "package".
That will suit my needs, I used one of those boxes but they got all rusted in then sitting in my garage.

Return to “Gun Talk”