Opening up a choke

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Opening up a choke

Post by Johndoe »

Nah. It'll work fine. Lol.

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Killerstump, you may have installed it incorrectly. Righty tighty man.
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by killerstump »

Blame it on sumtoy it'd not been takin outta the barrel till after it'd been shot.

Am I allowed say that [emoji848]
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

:lol: :lol:
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

send the choke to me I will open it up. I am fixing to get a 16 and 20 to start to test few loads. I just dont know what load to test..
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by killerstump »

Well Well Well look who shows back up and answers my email and even posts on this very thread.....2.5 weeks later after I send you my address for money and DANG you even sent another soon after that 1 asking for Info on what numbers I'm getting with it. BY GOSH I can actually understand what the **** your saying in them too. HALLELUJAH !!!!!! To answer your question I just don't feel like being that nice but I'll tell you it's way south of these others guys numbers.

Also Money you said you'd send hasn't showed up by the way which doesn't surprise me. 175$ is still the cheapest found to get it dipped incase you think I was lying.

Now that you need help and want a little help from some these guys around here you come here and now offer to fix it up for me and tell me to send the choke back and you'll open it up. Fitting as the moment is being you can test my dam choke for your own knowledge when I send it back in huh. I may be wrong but that's the line I feel your taking.

I'll send you this choke back to open up and run your own tests but you tell me a date when I'll have it back right here in this thread. And yes season is a year away but I prefer to get this over with sooner than later cause it's going to be the last time I deal with ya.

And doug if ya feel compelled to yank this thread too then be my guest biggin I'd done figured upon cutting my loses with this dude since didn't get any reply back 2.5 weeks ago and mailbox hadn't been tickled with any jingles.
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

Well I you want a 100 to help dip a gun that is fine. You mail me the choke back I send you 165 and it is over. You dont want to do anything but beat a dead horse. Send me a paypal address you have money tonight and it is over.
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by killerstump »

PayPal address sent by email and
Forum pm

Return to “Gun Talk”