DANG IT!!!!

Post your favorite YouTube hunting videos here.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

DANG IT!!!!

Post by HunterGKS »

This was another afternoon Florida hunt. My buddy, who was sitting behind me with the video camera, had to answer Ma Natures call pretty badly. He stood up & moved behind a large tree to my right. About that time, 3 gobblers came out into the opening right in front of us. I whispered & told him not to move. He was able to see the birds & kept whispering: "Shoot the 1 on the right. No, the left. No, the right. No, the middle." Finally, the 1 I wanted separated from the other 2 & I took the shot. The bird went down & the other 2 took off running to the right.

I tried to get up but Wendell kept pushing down on my head & wouldn't let me up. I told him: "I WANT TO GO GET MY TURKEY!!" He told me to wait. He was able to sit down & get the camera going. The other 2 came back & started to flog my bird. Wendell couldn't get in on video but, when my bird stated flopping into vies, he was able to video the birds getting real jumped. I guess they thought the Boss was coming back to life to kick some tail feathers.

Two disappointing aspects:

1. We didn't get the kill on the tape.
2. For some reason the sound didn't transfer.

Fast forward from about 1:20 TO 2:10. I don't know what the heck was going on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rfjk7F9FB4
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Return to “GNTV”