Great vid about Remington

Post your favorite YouTube hunting videos here.
alpha burnt

Post by alpha burnt »

I have always loved Remington arms. I currently do not have any, but this old video I found on Youtube makes me want one even more. Captures the attention to detail, care, respect and enchantment firearms deserve in our society but this is a 40 year old plus video. I hope you all find it as neat as I did, here it is https://youtu.be/Ee5Wn7KlFoc
WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

Pretty neat video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
Waddle Whacker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Great vid about Remington

Post by Waddle Whacker »

Thanks for sharing. Pretty cool.
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Yep, that was a good vid. All of my rifles but one are Rems. Even my customs are built on Rem actions, but all are 60s, and early 70s era guns. They knew how to build em back then.
I've had a few of the newer ones that are shooters, but usually have to weed out a bunch to find a diamond.
I was a big fan of their shotguns in my younger years, but I'm more of a Beretta man these days.
Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

That was actually a very entertaining video. Some jobs there that would have been nice to have.
That should have named it "The end of an era" or maybe "The beginning of the end". They are fine firearms but not what they were.
Momma said "kill that turkey"
alpha burnt

Post by alpha burnt »

Bigspurs68 wrote:That was actually a very entertaining video. Some jobs there that would have been nice to have.
That should have named it "The end of an era" or maybe "The beginning of the end". They are fine firearms but not what they were.
So true. I lied, I do have a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in .270 Win that I forgot about. I was focused on shotguns. If those employees would have known about the Express models, I believe they would have quit...Not that they are not a good functioning and capable gun, it's just so much skilled labor and processes were skipped to keep them cheap. Guess that is our faults though.

Return to “GNTV”