INFO on Double Decoy bags

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
Usahuntingear

INFO on Double Decoy bags

Post by Usahuntingear »

a customer had received his dbl decoy bag and snet me this info as far as what fits in it, it helps, I get asked this quetion alot and since I dont own all makes and models of decoys, all I can do is give te size of the bags, we are now offering on the site to order this bag for a few dollars cheaper to come with no divider for those who dont care if they are separated and just want to pile in as many as it will fit. he wrote:

Tom,

FYI...
Remember when I asked you if your double bag could hold more than 2 decoys? Well, the answer is a resounding YES. In the attached pic are two Zink hens (feeding & lookout) on the left & on the right side is their new quarter strut jake. I could EASILY put one more on the right side with the jake & maybe even three to each side! The Zink decoys are the same size if not a hair bigger than the DSD decoys, but they have a small air valve that air can be let out...thus decreasing their size. In reality (depending how much the full size can be shrunk or folded), your double decoy bag can do much more!

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”