WTB: Walls/NWTF Turkey Trebark

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
HartClemson99

WTB: Walls/NWTF Turkey Trebark

Post by HartClemson99 »

Looking to buy anything in size XL/XXL/XXXL in the Walls/NWTF Trebark. Pretty sure they made a cotton pant, shirt, coveralls, vest, chamois pant and shirt, a NWTF logoed cap and a bucket hat.

This pattern came out in 1989. It is like original Trebark, but 1/2 of the grey was turned to green and it had turkey artwork in the pattern. I killed my first turkeys wearing a vest and cap in it. Not looking to buy and resale, just looking to wear it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GOLD HUNTER
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: WTB: Walls/NWTF Turkey Trebark

Post by GOLD HUNTER »

I got some of that turkey trebark but only M AND L and 2 hats, every time I put it on and go to nwtf shows guys come to me and say WHERE YOU GET THAT CAMO.

:thumbup:
LET'S GO TROUT FISHING
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

GOLD HUNTER wrote:I got some of that turkey trebark but only M AND L and 2 hats, every time I put it on and go to nwtf shows guys come to me and say WHERE YOU GET THAT CAMO.

I have two of the caps with the NWTF logo, I'm really wanting one of the bucket caps. Wish I could go back to 1989 and place a big order with Midwest Turkey Call Supply! That is where I got my vest and cap as a kid.
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

GOLD HUNTER wrote:I got some of that turkey trebark but only M AND L and 2 hats, every time I put it on and go to nwtf shows guys come to me and say WHERE YOU GET THAT CAMO.

If I lose 100lbs I may try to buy it from you!
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Jason, you may want to try Ebay. I have a Chamois shirt from Rattlers brand from long ago also. Did a search on Ebay, and have three or four of them now. Cheap too, between $10 and $15 for each. All from different people. Took me awhile though.
My Turkey hat is in The original Treebark. It has been around many decades. :lol: Still killin though. I added my own green to it a few years back.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Jason you can't kill Gobblers if you hunt with old patterns that they have seen before. :toothy7:
RaspyD

Post by RaspyD »

I have pants, shirt and jacket in that pattern...in medium. Also have a hunting vest in the green TreBark without the NWTF turkeys.

Did you know?? Jimmy Crumley and Frank Beamer (Football coach at Virginia Tech) were college roommates?
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

I first met Jim on my 10th birthday and have kept in touch with him 28 years. We are friends and I have a ton of respect for him as a person.

He and Coach Beamer were roomstes. He told me he was the fastest guy on the Va Tech team back then. He played DB.
NTHEWILD

Post by NTHEWILD »

Digging up an old thread...anyone have items in this pattern? Looking for hats and potentially shirts(L) or pants in 34 waist.

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”