Lone Gobbler Scenario

Turkey hunting tips & tricks that have worked & can help others.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Lone Gobbler Scenario

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote:Hey ya'll should be careful with some of this advise.

I tried the belly crawl to see if I could do it and my big gut cut off my ability to breath and I passed out. :banghead:

Luckily I'm round and rolled to my side and regained consciousness. :thumbup:
You may wanna try one of these.. I went to one a few years back and place it in my lower stomach and kick the ground behind me.. It has really aided in my comfort crawling as well as speed.. Gets a lil hairy downhill though..

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

:lol: :lol: Thanks Tom. Now we are helping others.
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by drenalinld »

You think this is good advice Doug, you should see the advice given on Elite Turkey Hunting forum!
gblack15

Post by gblack15 »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:

I tried the belly crawl to see if I could do it and my big gut cut off my ability to breath and I passed out. :banghead:

You may wanna try one of these.. I went to one a few years back and place it in my lower stomach and kick the ground behind me.. It has really aided in my comfort crawling as well as speed.. Gets a lil hairy downhill though..

I would be ti f you painted it camo and gave it a catchy name some sucker would buy them.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

FullChoke wrote:End of the season usually means he has been hen yelped at for several weeks already and has learned that all that glitters ain't female gold. I would put out a strutter decoy and try aggressive fighting purrs in conjunction with flapping a wing or your hat. Just don't sound like a hen.
You know Shanaynay :angel4: posted of great success with his push pin calls with rattlin purrs and fighting purrs. He said use two different pushpin calls and go at em. I have heard of this workin from others. I dont like the way he runs his site but those are nice calls he makes.

John

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spuriosity
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Spuriosity »

Turkey Talker wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
x2

Return to “Hunt Strategies”