Mouth Call Instruction.....

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Mouth Call Instruction.....

Post by Gobbler »

Also put a picture of DVD and ordering info in the classified when it comes out. :thumbup:
Roy

Post by Roy »

Man the guy that you have calling in th beginning sounds like most people in the woods. Which is fine, I used to be one of those people. Good luck with the vid. May I ask the price?
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein
scott ellis

Post by scott ellis »

Your exactly right Roy, just trying to help people up there game. The video will be around 20 bucks.

se
FOX FIRE

Post by FOX FIRE »

Think'n I mite be woodhavens biggest fan, never fails, I say "no more WH calls this year" but wind up buy'n at least 3 or 4 diaphrams anyway, actualy had a small box filled with'em but had to toss'em out because they were dryed out so bad, some were sevral years old.

So far my all time fave is the classic V3, for years I tried the cheapo calls at the "BIG BLUE god OF CHEAP STUFF" & everyone sounded like squeak toys, finally broke down & paid the price for a WH after look'n at'em for sevral seasons, popped a V3 in & it was like music.

Keep up the good work WoodHaven.
When I was just a baby my mama told me son, always be a good boy & dont ever play with guns.
scott ellis

Post by scott ellis »

Thanks fox! Glad you love the calls. Have you tried my signature call? It is a split v as well. I also have two new calls coming out sometime this month. Two unique cuts by my design.

se

Return to “Gobbler Talk”