R/C Warbirds over Arnold AFB, Tullahoma, TN

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
GOLD HUNTER
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: R/C Warbirds over Arnold AFB, Tullahoma, TN

Post by GOLD HUNTER »

:thumbup: cool video !!!
LET'S GO TROUT FISHING
pullit
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pullit »

cool video
One of the guys I work with is into quad and hex copters. He is cutting them on a CNC and selling kits to Hobby Lobby. He has a camera mount and the whole nine yards on the things (if you want one).

Thought about getting one to scout for deer with. He says you dont have to know crap ( That lets me in) to be able to fly one. You can GPS your cord's and have it fly a grid and it will come back home and land. He has brought a few to work and we have flown them in the warehouse as well as outside. If he lets off the stick it will just stop and hover.
He also has a heads up display that he can use and you see what the camera sees in real time.
I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have no need for a 30-06, I have a shotgun
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

pullit wrote:cool video
One of the guys I work with is into quad and hex copters. He is cutting them on a CNC and selling kits to Hobby Lobby. He has a camera mount and the whole nine yards on the things (if you want one).

Thought about getting one to scout for deer with. He says you dont have to know crap ( That lets me in) to be able to fly one. You can GPS your cord's and have it fly a grid and it will come back home and land. He has brought a few to work and we have flown them in the warehouse as well as outside. If he lets off the stick it will just stop and hover.
He also has a heads up display that he can use and you see what the camera sees in real time.
Yep, there are a half a dozen guys in the club have those things now. One guy has a 4, 6, and 8 motor copters, all set up with the Go Pros on them.
I heard that Colorado is selling permits to shoot them things down,...LOL!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”