Please DELETE POST-OFFER DISCONTINU

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Usahuntingear

Please DELETE POST-OFFER DISCONTINU

Post by Usahuntingear »

please delete post, signed, the leech, the spammer
Last edited by Usahuntingear on March 17th, 2013, 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: One last Time-FREE SHIPPING- 4 DAYS!!

Post by MKW »

PLEASE stop spamming up the general board.

Mike
Ultimate Predator
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

Always one in a bunch!! Where am I suppose to post!!!! There were a few guys here asking about free shippingh!!! DOnt like my posts??? SKIP OVER THEM!! Okay, you got your way tough guy.....no sale, delete this post, Happy now.
Im sorry to u guys to try and save you money!! SPAM YOU ASS< JERK
MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by MKW »

Uh...maybe in the classifieds? :roll: It's just fine with me if you think I'm a jerk as long as the general board isn't clogged with stuff for sale. :thumbup:

Mike
Ultimate Predator
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

MKW wrote:Uh...maybe in the classifieds? :roll: It's just fine with me if you think I'm a jerk as long as the general board isn't clogged with stuff for sale. :thumbup:

Mike

CLASSIFIED is just that!! That is for selling, this was a post offereingf free shipping, your out of line !! DOnt worry about it, u wont see another, im done.
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

MKW wrote:Uh...maybe in the classifieds? :roll: It's just fine with me if you think I'm a jerk as long as the general board isn't clogged with stuff for sale. :thumbup:

Mike

CLASSIFIED is just that!! That is for selling, this was a post offereingf free shipping, your out of line !! DOnt worry about it, u wont see another, im done. clogged..you just want to start trouble.There is always a guy like you in every bunch. Already told Doug to unsubribe everything I have here, good riddins Mr Marine.
MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: -FREE SHIPPING- 4 DAYS!! Please DELETE POST-OFFER DISCON

Post by MKW »

LOL...OK.

Mike
Ultimate Predator
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Tom. Please allow me to intervene here. MKW did say Please. Im not trying to be corny here with that. I believe he was merely pointing out that sales belong in the classifieds. No ,you were not selling just offering a damn good deal on shipping. It is appreciated. However we need to put this one to bed. Shake hands, shake it off ,and get back to dreaming about busting some turkey heads and not each others . PLEASE> Thank you.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Southern Sportsman
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Southern Sportsman »

And I say again, turkey season needs to get here for everyone quick.
I go stubbornly into error by myself, and reach my own fallacious conclusions using my own faulty data. ~Tom Kelly
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Usahuntingear wrote:

Mike

CLASSIFIED is just that!! That is for selling, this was a post offereingf free shipping, your out of line !! DOnt worry about it, u wont see another, im done.
Maybe you should have left the big picture add selling your "sack" out of it then.. And posted something like free shipping through X dates.. Thanks..
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

redarrow wrote:Tom. Please allow me to intervene here. MKW did say Please. Im not trying to be corny here with that. I believe he was merely pointing out that sales belong in the classifieds. No ,you were not selling just offering a damn good deal on shipping. It is appreciated. However we need to put this one to bed. Shake hands, shake it off ,and get back to dreaming about busting some turkey heads and not each others . PLEASE> Thank you.
Well Red, this is a touchy subject with me, I will explain, I had just got done talking to Doug about this a cpl days ago. I would have much rathered a PM instead of showboating and putting that out there on my post.If that particular post was truly spam, i would have been the first to apologize and removed it. We try and give till it hurts ,and these bingo games and free shipping is my money that I am parting with, not his, which does hurt us financially but thats my choice and were the bad guys? Just saying, thank you Red, your comment is appreciated.This is put to bed.
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
Usahuntingear wrote:

Mike

Maybe you should have left the big picture add selling your "sack" out of it then.. And posted something like free shipping through X dates.. Thanks..
Maybe I should have, just cant think of everything, good idea.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”