Burris Fast Fires.....

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Burris Fast Fires.....

Post by Hoobilly »

anyone on here sell the FastFireIII's?

looking for one
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Byhalia

Post by Byhalia »

FF III 3 moa.......great price.
I just ordered one from here, got here in less than a week!!!

http://opticsandmore.com/product_info.p ... cts_id=157
Listen to the wind

Scout from afar and hunt very close......

and I am a TURKEY HUNTING ADDICT !!!!
ncturkey

Post by ncturkey »

:thumbup:
ICDEDTURKES wrote:
toasty wrote:
Burris Optics wrote:The FF2 is tricky to sight in. We are aware of that which is the reason we made changes on the FF3 to eliminate that problem. The dot can shift when locking it down. If you keep it in the rest, move the dot to your pattern, and then watch the dot as you tighten the lock screws you should be able to get it sighted in without too many headaches. Not the best way but it seems to work pretty good. YMMV.

The FF3 uses a clicker adjustment and no locks so there shouldn't be too many issues with sighting that one in.

The drifting issue that everyone is referring to is a complete mystery to me. We've been making that sight for 4 years and this is the first I've heard of it. If you have a sight that you know is drifting please let me know. I'll swap you out with a FF3 just so I can test it myself. Hell I'll even buy it back if you absolutely don't want a Burris product. Let me know if we have any takers.
Now that is customer service. This kind of attitude is refreshing to see these days, a manufacturer standing behind their product. Nice to know that if I have any issues with my FFII that I will be taken care of.
:thumbup:
Mike
swampbird

Burris Fast Fires.....

Post by swampbird »

Any update on your findings?

I just ordered the FF2/speed bead combo for my sbe2
Gobbler Getter

Hebrews 12:11

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
gaswamp

Post by gaswamp »

I have one Fastfire first generation and two second generation. Been happy with them.
mossy835

Post by mossy835 »

FloppinTom wrote:12 gauge lazer bore sighter will check you POI. Once you get it dialed in put dot/reticle on target at 40 yards and mark where bore sighter lazer hits on paper. Just hang the target at 40 yards whenever you want to check it. Put lazer dot on where it was hitting before and reticle should be on target. If not something has changed so then adjust sights. Boresighter is cheaper than shells. :thumbup:
That is what I do with all of my scopes and with ammo being so costly today it really makes sense. It works on my Mueller and my rifle scopes! :thumbright:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”