HMS Bounty sinks

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

HMS Bounty sinks

Post by Jaybird »

Just what the heck are they doing out in waters that are going to be hammered by the hurricane. "They didn't think it was going to be that bad"? Now there,s a level of stupidity that's hard to beat in life. Lucky only 2 lifes were lost, one which was the captain. Thanks to the Coast Guard, who rescued these idiots with up to 30' waves out there. I'll tell you those Coast Guard rescue teams are about as gutsy as it gets.
ImageImageImage
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: HMS Bounty sinks

Post by Shooter »

Jaybird wrote:Just what the heck are they doing out in waters that are going to be hammered by the hurricane. "They didn't think it was going to be that bad"? Now there,s a level of stupidity that's hard to beat in life. Lucky only 2 lifes were lost, one which was the captain. Thanks to the Coast Guard, who rescued these idiots with up to 30' waves out there. I'll tell you those Coast Guard rescue teams are about as gutsy as it gets.
Was thinkin the same thing when I read it earlier.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Shooter wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Just what the heck are they doing out in waters that are going to be hammered by the hurricane. "They didn't think it was going to be that bad"? Now there,s a level of stupidity that's hard to beat in life. Lucky only 2 lifes were lost, one which was the captain. Thanks to the Coast Guard, who rescued these idiots with up to 30' waves out there. I'll tell you those Coast Guard rescue teams are about as gutsy as it gets.
Was thinkin the same thing when I read it earlier.
What a waste of a beautiful ship. :roll:
ImageImageImage
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

A neighbor's daughter was one of the 14 rescued.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”