Catch22 Kind of Turkey Season !

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Catch22 Kind of Turkey Season !

Post by timbrhuntr »

I really enjoy watching Shane, Dave and the guys on the hunting public in the spring ! This year with limited ability to get out myself even more so. I am wondering how long they will be able to keep up the hunting videos with all the EO's in the different states. On one hand I selfishly hope can keep going but on the other hand I hope they don't come into contact with or spead this virus.If they have to stop I will probably just have to be happy going through all the old videos before I go crazy .
jdjnicholson

Re: Catch22 Kind of Turkey Season !

Post by jdjnicholson »

I'd rather hunt than sit on the sidelines, let alone watch someone else hunt on yt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

jdjnicholson wrote: April 10th, 2020, 12:40 pm I'd rather hunt than sit on the sidelines, let alone watch someone else hunt on yt.

Well that pretty much is a given so I guess your advise since I can’t get out right now would be to watch the soaps :dontknow:
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

jdjnicholson wrote: April 10th, 2020, 12:40 pm I'd rather hunt than sit on the sidelines, let alone watch someone else hunt on yt.

Some folks only have the sidelines available this season. I count myself lucky to not be one of them.
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

Hobbes_mobile wrote: April 10th, 2020, 1:48 pm

Some folks only have the sidelines available this season. I count myself lucky to not be one of them.
Amen!
I am good in home state of Ohio and just got confirmation from WVDNR that I am good for WV too. So for me I feel blessed and if those are the only 2 states I get to hunt this year, so be it. At least I get to hunt. Others are not so lucky.
jdjnicholson

Post by jdjnicholson »

I hunt hunt NE and KS because of early archery season. I'm out. I hunt IL state ground. It's closed,so I'm out at home too.

GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

I was surprised to see Dave Owens hunt with the Mississippian being somewhat reckless with the virus spreading and social distancing becoming the norm, but I later realized it was the opening few days of the season (3/14) the season and occurred before the urging of social distancing and isolation. Fortunately hunting and fishing are exceptions to the lock down in Georgia, I leave my house for the woods and don't stop for coffee, etc. When I finish, it's back directly home without stopping or going to a store. I now have the perfect excuse for hunting solely with my favorite person. ;) Gil
crow

Post by crow »

Kenny Morgan "One Man Game"

The original social distancer.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”