Domestic terrorist shootings

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Domestic terrorist shootings

Post by Hoobilly »

Anyone else find it odd that the two shooters wore hearing protection!?

One for sure had eye protection, not sure on eye protection for the other.

Beto is blaming Trump and heard that twitter now has a hashtag Trumpsterrorist

ticks me off
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Domestic terrorist shootings

Post by guesswho »

First off, prayers for the victims, their family and friends. This should never happen!

We as a country breed this crap starting at an early age. I'm afraid it's mostly downhill from here, been on that trajectory for a long time now. JMO!

Example, first suspect taken into custody "without incident". Headline should have been Threat Neutralized/Eliminated, No Longer A Threat.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

AND... The headline says shooter MAY receive the death penalty! MAY!!!
Do it publicly and let a victim that survived do it!
These POS need to be put to death! They deserve nothing less!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
dsunday

Post by dsunday »

hoobilly wrote: August 5th, 2019, 9:07 am Anyone else find it odd that the two shooters wore hearing protection!?

One for sure had eye protection, not sure on eye protection for the other.

Beto is blaming Trump and heard that twitter now has a hashtag Trumpsterrorist

ticks me off
Yes, it bothered me too that he ranted about Trump and said nothing about Dayton. This kind of one sided, hate filled extremism only fans the flames.

I really don't know what the answer is. I don't if it matters whether you have a 2 or 200 round clip, if the hate and evil are there to fire into a crowd of strangers.

There's talk of monitoring certain social media sites where some of these guys have wrote some horrible things but that too can become a slippery slope if you censor someone's political thoughts just because they dont align with yours.

It saddens me to see this violence and I wonder how much of it has to with the deterioration of the family as God intended. It's well documented the problems (ie incarceration and education) that occur when there is no father present
"Never trust what you quote from the internet" -Abe Lincoln
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

one more thing how did he walk across the parking lot with ear protection and a AK47 with not one seeing him. he did not try to hid the stuff looks like
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

Give it a couple more days and they will be blaming "Global Warming" that seems to fit all scenarios.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

Political lip service from the politicians. Show the hard core stats for Chicago for the year 2018 concerning gun violence, and it's a pretty good gun free city !
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I'm shocked that those gun slingin' Texans didn't fill him full of lead. That would be the last place I would want to do something like that! All I can say is protect yourself and your family. If it's legal for you to carry then that's what it's coming to nowadays. I told my wife last night.....YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CONCEAL PERMIT!!!!

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

CamoMan4025 wrote: August 5th, 2019, 3:42 pm I'm shocked that those gun slingin' Texans didn't fill him full of lead. That would be the last place I would want to do something like that! All I can say is protect yourself and your family. If it's legal for you to carry then that's what it's coming to nowadays. I told my wife last night.....YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CONCEAL PERMIT!!!!

Kevin
Amen Brother, what more will it take ! :old_glory:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
bobcat91

Post by bobcat91 »

Disarming America has been the goal of the Left for years. It starts with an assault weapons ban, that they cannot define. Then it goes to rifles, shotguns, etc. Where are the parents of these killers. Do they not read their kids social media? Or friends? The biggest issue I see is the loss of community. No one cares about anyone anymore. We hide behind iPhones and laptops and cant tell you the name of the folks living across the road. We've lost touch.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

SumToy wrote: August 5th, 2019, 11:35 am one more thing how did he walk across the parking lot with ear protection and a AK47 with not one seeing him. he did not try to hid the stuff looks like
Exactly

I’m not wearing a tin hat but man some stuff isn’t adding up

Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

Now congress wants to go after the responsible gun owners,,,again. Our Montana congressman said he wasn't going to any special session if Mitch M. calls one and go after guns just to punish all gun owners.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by MKW »

All this assault weapons ban talk is just stupid. Besides the 1934 bill, that banned average citizens from owning machine guns without government knowledge and approval, there has never been an assault weapons ban. The "Brady Bill" (1994-2004) under Clinton required different features on ARs to make them less evil. No retractable stocks, no bayonet lugs, no flash hiders, and the lower had a "block" in them so it would be harder to convert to full auto. And, magazines with higher than a 10rd capacity could not be sold with the weapon, but you could still buy them separately in the same store. All stupid bull**** because the basic weapon and it's capabilities remained the same. Everything associated with ARs was MUCH more expensive during the 10yrs of the Brady Bill. Hell, 30rnd steel mags got to $80 during that time.
The Brady Bill was sold to un-informed Americans as an assault weapons ban and all it did was erode 2A rights with zero actual benefit. Any new assault weapons ban will be the same. New laws will do nothing to fix mass shootings.
Politicians and un-informed Americans that know nothing about guns is a dangerous combination for law-abiding gun owners.
Ultimate Predator
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Very well said Mike

howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

The El Paso shooter traveled several hundred miles to get there because, as he stated, he knew he could meet his goal unopposed. Mass shootings happen where shooters think they can find unarmed victims.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

howl wrote: August 6th, 2019, 2:53 pm The El Paso shooter traveled several hundred miles to get there because, as he stated, he knew he could meet his goal unopposed. Mass shootings happen where shooters think they can find unarmed victims.
immediate death penalty.. whip him like they do in Saudi Arabia and then chop his head off

them other insane punks won't think its cool then

howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

That sounds like involving government. Government is not capable of solving this problem. The solution is us with revolvers in our pockets.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

howl wrote: August 6th, 2019, 9:17 pm That sounds like involving government. Government is not capable of solving this problem. The solution is us with revolvers in our pockets.
exactly

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I think get rid of all center-fire, rimfire and shotguns. Muskets only. So many say "second amendment isn't about hunting it's about preserving our freedom" Well if we won the revolutionary war with muskets than did preserve our freedom once again in the war of 1812, we should be able to preserve our freedom from tyranny now with muskets. My .02 cents
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Just kidding guys
dsunday

Post by dsunday »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 6th, 2019, 11:38 pm I think get rid of all center-fire, rimfire and shotguns. Muskets only. So many say "second amendment isn't about hunting it's about preserving our freedom" Well if we won the revolutionary war with muskets than did preserve our freedom once again in the war of 1812, we should be able to preserve our freedom from tyranny now with muskets. My .02 cents
They also didn't intend the first amendment to be utilized on the internet and with cell phones :usa:
"Never trust what you quote from the internet" -Abe Lincoln

Return to “Gobbler Talk”