A bowhunters thread?

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: A bowhunters thread?

Post by guesswho »

hoobilly wrote: July 30th, 2019, 8:52 pm
guesswho wrote: July 30th, 2019, 2:36 pm Anybody ever argue with you?
:slap:
nope :LMAO:
:lol:
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

BoxCall@68 wrote: July 30th, 2019, 4:10 pm Wow,thread went south pretty quick.didn't mean to stir up a stink.
If you hang around long enough you will learn that thread hijacking is an art form here :D
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Lol you were in Leroy-Luther area where the men are men and the women are well men. They'll split wood faster than you and hold their own in the arm wrestling contest at razzaque days.

I kinda miss hunting up there !
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

timbrhuntr wrote: July 30th, 2019, 9:23 pm Lol you were in Leroy-Luther area where the men are men and the women are well men. They'll split wood faster than you and hold their own in the arm wrestling contest at razzaque days.

I kinda miss hunting up there !
I worked up in northern Minnesota many years ago. Them people smoked a lot of dope and drank a lot of beer. and made a lot of snowballs..

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

any pretty girl up there probably named her price. it was so bad a semi chubby girl who was cute had 10 guys hanging around them

I guess what they say about deer being bigger the farther north goes for women too.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

I'm seeking a vintage bear bolt on four arrow quiver in good shape and good flexible grippers.going on a bear grizzly 11 compound.lots to trade or work a deal,thanks,dan
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

BoxCall@68 wrote: August 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm I'm seeking a vintage bear bolt on four arrow quiver in good shape and good flexible grippers.going on a bear grizzly 11 compound.lots to trade or work a deal,thanks,dan
Are you on archerytalk.com???
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

They say I'm a member,but I can't remember a password or signing up.one time they sent me a password retrieval message containing 124 characters and numbers.didn't work.
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

Hey,resurrecting a vintage bear black bear 65# compound.got the limbs and riser from two different eBay auctions.perfect camo match,and perfect components.setting up for fall birds and deer.I'm partial to the old school compounds.they still get it done.
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

hoobilly wrote: August 15th, 2019, 3:25 pm
BoxCall@68 wrote: August 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm I'm seeking a vintage bear bolt on four arrow quiver in good shape and good flexible grippers.going on a bear grizzly 11 compound.lots to trade or work a deal,thanks,dan
Are you on archerytalk.com???
What color strings will get the most FPS? Where in Ohio can I kill a boomer? Does that answer your question?
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

Well,58 here in central Ohio most of day and cold drizzle,feels like fall coming.got pork cutlets and taters and onions in the slow cooker and skillet cornbread starting around 4:30 pm.son said he is getting his bow this week.I'll help him all I can.son and grandson hunting with ya,doesn't get any better.I'm old school,but I'll help these pups all I can.every body have a huge evening.thanks,dan
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

OK,got an old Oneida tomcat ,got the eight arrow bolt on quiver,single pin set at 20 yards.2217 jda grey naturals,three blade hills hornets.dead on.ready to rattle can it.its,fast but loud.old school bow science.yea I'm old school.
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

I got a model 721 it shoots 180 grain and 220 grain, has a bolt too, snap on sling and a great optic site I added on, shoots flat and I have killed deer and antelope with it at pushing 500 yards, never broke a string.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

Return to “Gobbler Talk”