Mother's day

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Mother's day

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Seems I'm the Debbie downer on here. Man I've had a rough stretch. As you know I lost ma Christmas Eve. First mother's day without her.

My mom's sister my God Mother are close we talk every day sometime twice. Seeings I don't have a mom she's gonna be my partner in "Mommy son dance" at our wedding. She was mom's best friend.

So yesterday get a package from the Bradford Exchange.??? Open and a 24 k gold rose and a gold pendant read mom. The vase reads "Those We Love. Don't Go Away They're With Us Everyday"

I know it's lame to get excited about a gold flower. But it means alot. It will sitby my mini urn
KIMG0079-02.jpeg
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Mother's day

Post by Hognutz »

How sweet is that! Looks like Mom’s sister is working out just fine. She knows exactly what’s needed.
Precious....
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

It's nice that y'all are close. It's good for both of you to know you have each other.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

So mom painted a picture over the lake tonight her and god grabbed a brush and went to work.
60174972_1748826938554357_7982258429706108928_o-01.jpeg
jryser

Post by jryser »

For u iced - my dad passed a decade ago and mom decided it was time for her to turkey hunt. I honor you and your mom with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: May 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm So mom painted a picture over the lake tonight her and god grabbed a brush and went to work.

60174972_1748826938554357_7982258429706108928_o-01.jpeg

Priceless!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

jryser wrote: May 12th, 2019, 10:03 pm For u iced - my dad passed a decade ago and mom decided it was time for her to turkey hunt. I honor you and your mom with mine.

Awesome my mom never pulled trigger but she was my Uber and hunted with me alot before I could drive. Cherish your time, have so many regrets, I was an azz alot, yet so many memories. Seriously make the most bud. You only get one
Attachments
52531079_2350222375030629_6503709688880693248_o.jpg
jryser

Post by jryser »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
jryser wrote: May 12th, 2019, 10:03 pm For u iced - my dad passed a decade ago and mom decided it was time for her to turkey hunt. I honor you and your mom with mine.

Awesome my mom never pulled trigger but she was my Uber and hunted with me alot before I could drive. Cherish your time, have so many regrets, I was an azz alot, yet so many memories. Seriously make the most bud. You only get one
Indeed. My motto has always been you start living your second life when you realize you only have one. We are all azzes to our parents at times - she knows how u feel and would take ur pain in a millisecond if she’s like my mom, to whom I have been an azz in the past. She and I have come far and I thought of you a lot today bc of our interaction here.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”