Suggested Oufitters

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Camoboys62

Suggested Oufitters

Post by Camoboys62 »

Looking for suggestions for outfitters and turkey hunts in Missouri and Iowa. Hard to make heads or tails from them purely from their online ads.
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Suggested Oufitters

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I've never used an outfitter, but used to like reading the outfitter reports on Bowsite. Since it was bowhunting it was mostly big game, but it may give you reasonable confidence that they are reputable folks.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

If SE KS is an option I will throw 5K out there my friend I guided with Wes opened his own operation. I'm not recommending him simply because he's a friend, but because he's seen the bad and doing it right. He's the hardest working sob you'll meet, when he was pushing 300 we'd be hanging stands all day at 90 degrees drenched in sweat

He has the right philosophy he'd rather you tag out day one and put your feet up or head home. Hecooks well, I cannot comment on his lodge as I haven't seen it. Your gonna kill mainly hybrids eastern and possibly a Rio.

If you have fb check out his page been wearing um out. If u call tell him tom recommend him to u.
Billyho

Post by Billyho »

Whiskey Ridge hunts. Does both Iowa and Missouri hunts. Give Tommy a call and tell him Billy sent you

Return to “Gobbler Talk”