Pennsylvania Screamers

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
HarleyRiders97

Pennsylvania Screamers

Post by HarleyRiders97 »

Was out at 5:45 this morning in NEPA and the tom's were screaming. They gobbled heavily for about an hour and then they shut down. Season opens Saturday, hope they are still this vocal then!
Dr Juice

Re: Pennsylvania Screamers

Post by Dr Juice »

Nice[emoji1417]

Good luck [emoji256]
-DIRTNAP-

Post by -DIRTNAP- »

Doing the same in central pa today
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

I went on a date once in my younger days with a "screamer" that's when I decided I liked them stoned or drunk and quiet. :clown:
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
Dr Juice

Post by Dr Juice »

Grumpy wrote:I went on a date once in my younger days with a "screamer" that's when I decided I liked them stoned or drunk and quiet. :clown:
Lmao [emoji23]
MAK

Post by MAK »

Good luck fellas

Grumpy I don’t c how you kept your hair this long
MAK
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

MAK wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 1:35 pm Good luck fellas

Grumpy I don’t c how you kept your hair this long
How do we know he has any .. :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

I still got hair shoulder length and all gray now but the ladies still love me. Once in my youth days I just got in from coyote trapping and I stopped at a convenient store for a soda and a sandwich, and there was this hot little gal working the till and while she was doing my ring up I felt a flea walking on my forehead and I didn't want her to see it but I didn't want to move to brush it off for fear she would look up and see me knocking the flea off my head. When I was sure her eyes were focused on the till I quickly knocked the flea to the ground with my tongue she jerked her head up and asked me if I wanted to go out on a date sometime, I knew at that moment she saw me tongue flick the little flea to the ground and I have been flicking for her for the last 48 yrs..... :tongue:
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Now that’s a Love Story! 😜
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
MAK

Post by MAK »

Grumpy wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 4:51 pm I still got hair shoulder length and all gray now but the ladies still love me. Once in my youth days I just got in from coyote trapping and I stopped at a convenient store for a soda and a sandwich, and there was this hot little gal working the till and while she was doing my ring up I felt a flea walking on my forehead and I didn't want her to see it but I didn't want to move to brush it off for fear she would look up and see me knocking the flea off my head. When I was sure her eyes were focused on the till I quickly knocked the flea to the ground with my tongue she jerked her head up and asked me if I wanted to go out on a date sometime, I knew at that moment she saw me tongue flick the little flea to the ground and I have been flicking for her for the last 48 yrs..... :tongue:
I’ll say it again u ain’t right 😀
MAK
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

No cupcake I ain't right, yesterday was 12 yrs. that I got the worst news of my life and tomorrow will be 12 yrs. ago I buried my 13 yr. old boy because two real serious guys had to use him for target practice, so I try to add a little humor to most things because it takes my mind off of my "Little Buddy" for a few seconds but I know where to draw the line, most of the time. So if I seem to bother you because I am not as serious as you then I suggest you petition to get my account here deleted, I really doubt if you could walk in my shoes if your child was murdered over 2 gallons of gasoline, now you run along cupcake and have a wonderful day but please if you have children , give them a hug and tell them you love them.
MAK

Post by MAK »

? Sorry for u r loss
MAK

Return to “Gobbler Talk”