Male wedding planner and question

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Male wedding planner and question

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I've not been sleeping well, so I get up and start planning the wedding. Sal hasn't done squat, hmmm :LMAO:

I always thought women did this
:scratch:

So far I've picked, first dance, mom son and daddy daughter and even found our walk out song. I've searched Evey place for thirty miles to have it, we want a outdoor wedding found a awesome place that offer multiple gazebos, alters. It also has a beautiful room in case of inclement weather, another selling beautiful hotel so people don't drink and drive. I've called every cater around or went to their site and broke down cost.

2nd part
Ok so as you all know, I lost ma Christmas Eve. I still want ma there. So my sister has a shadow box with ashes and a beautiful pic of her. Gonna carry it under my arm when I set my dad, he's gonna cry

This what kept me up last night til 4
Take mic
“Thank you all for coming, as you notice our wedding is small, for those here you know you mean a lot to us and touched us throughout our lives”
“As everyone knows we lost our mom on Christmas Eve 2018”

“If I have one regret about this wedding it was not sooner so she could see her baby get married, than it hit me, she’s got the best seat in here with a big smile watching down”
“Sal and my father law just had their daddy daughter”

“I would love nothing more than to take mom’s hand right now and do mother son, but that’s not possible”
“So one night I was at Sherry’s sister in her basement up til 4 thinking of a way to do a mother son dance in remeberance of mom , and a song hit me, it does not only describe how I feel about ma but my sister’s too
“My sister 12 and 13 years older than me, they were like mom’s when I was young”

“ So I would love nothing more for my sister’s to join a group dance to honor mom, Sherry Shelly will you please come and join me

[youtube]. Why I stayed up til 4am
This is a rough draft so bear with me
DADDY DAUGHTER DANCE
I take her from her dad last verse
FIRST DANCE
https://youtu.be/jLCHpZ6B1gU

This what kept me up last night
Take mic
“Thank you all for coming, as you notice our wedding is small, for those here you know you mean a lot to us and touched us throughout our lives”
“As everyone knows we lost our mom on Christmas Eve 2018”

“If I have one regret about this wedding it was not sooner so she could see her baby get married, than it hit me, she’s got the best seat in here with a big smile watching down”
“Sal and my father law just had their daddy daughter”

“I would love nothing more than to take mom’s hand right now and do mother son, but that’s not possible”
“So one night I was at Sherry’s in her basement up til 4 thinking of a way to do a mother son dance in remeberance of mom , and a song hit me, it does not only describe how I feel about ma but my sister’s too
“My sister 12 and 13 years older than me, they were like mom’s when I was young”

“ So I would love nothing more for my sister’s to join a group dance to honor mom, Sherry Shelly will you please come share this dance with me"
This will be a secret to everyone. My middle sister is a train wreck, so it will be interesting

Song

https://youtu.be/O3XGynvy_V4

? Is this sound for ma and is it to much for folks loved her. I'll be goo
pedro
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Male wedding planner and question

Post by pedro »

Looks and sounds like a good plan.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

Sounds great to me...… but then again I didn't plan my wedding going on 48 yrs in Sept. so what do I know :banghead:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Shoot fire Son ,you got me crying here. Sounds awesome. Your Mom would be very happy.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

Last edited by Grumpy on February 18th, 2019, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
Dr Juice

Post by Dr Juice »

Grumpy wrote:The only difference between a wedding and a funeral is, one is forever and the other seems like it is.
Nice [emoji23]
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

I almost well I guess I am said Dude I think MKW needs to take you out turkey hunting :angel4:
But Grumpy wins as usual !!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”