URGENT,PRAYERS FOR ICEDED

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: URGENT,PRAYERS FOR ICEDED

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I hate to seem I'm looking for attention. Bad day your mom's ready to go get call I would have ma sometimes scout with me in truck never have a chance again. I picked up four urns one mini for us kids and a big one for dad . I cannot uncase the urn to see..
appalachianassassin
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by appalachianassassin »

Man I hate to hear about your mothers passing. Being a mommas boy myself(havent talked to my dad in 4years).I surely can't imagine the pain. Prayers sent from east Tennessee. God bless.......evan
El Sicario
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: January 19th, 2019, 1:42 am I hate to seem I'm looking for attention. Bad day your mom's ready to go get call I would have ma sometimes scout with me in truck never have a chance again. I picked up four urns one mini for us kids and a big one for dad . I cannot uncase the urn to see..
No words of wisdom here, but I suspect that you'll have some tough moments. I've not lost a parent, but was there when my wife lost her mother to cancer when we were dating. It's a process of fond memories that cause some grief in the beginning that eventually turns to more of just fond memories and not so much grief. Don't be afeaid to lean on those around you.
Muzzy61

Post by Muzzy61 »

Prayers sent
misfire

Post by misfire »

Brother, the pain will fade for a time, but remnants seem to always find a way back into our hearts. I lost my mother Dec 19, 2017. Totally unexpected, one minute she was talking to my dad, literally a second later and she was gone. I am thankful for that as there was no suffering. But, that doesnt lessen the pain of loss, especially as it was right at Christmas and my birthday is on the 26th. I too was a momma's boy, proud of it too. Dont fight the pain, its natural and allows for the memories to flood out all the pain and separation. Prayers for you and all of your family.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

IMG_20190119_153515372.jpg
Thanks again everyone, I'm probably the best out of my siblings. Dad and I really don't talk, but I've been lately.

Sal went to her mom's last night, I got lonely so I mixed a drink and watched TV with mom
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

Dude,like I told you he is still your Dad!He need's you now more than ever!!
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

devastator wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 6:48 pm Dude,like I told you he is still your Dad!He need's you now more than ever!!
Yep he’s right. I went for a long time and didn’t speak to mine over some childish stuff. We good now and I feel better.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)

Return to “Gobbler Talk”