Gobbler D and Vaturkey

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Gobbler D and Vaturkey

Post by OLE RASPY »

Where in the heck has Doug and Ricky been. Haven’t seen them on here in a while. I’ve got there numbers but don’t want to bother them so askin here. And come to think of it shooter (Tommy) I haven’t seen him on here either. Hope all is well.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Gobbler D and Vaturkey

Post by Hoobilly »

GobblerD is on a cruise ship drinking them foofoo drinks

Ricky is recovering from turkey season still :D

Shooter is busy this time a year doing the copier business with the local schools starting back

Ricky sent me a old fogey joke on messenger don't ever eat popcorn and read a joke from Ricky..

popcorn theoretically doesn't blow out your nostrils like pop will.. :dontknow: who knew? :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Aight then. Long as they all good and stuff.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I am friends with them on Facebook, they've been busy
Since Doug retired, he's volunteered his time campaigning for Democrat governor grahm for re election.

Ricky has been posting pictures of himself at antififa
rallies. Doug will be back after midterm elections, Ricky not sure, think he found his calling with this
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 4th, 2018, 8:42 am I am friends with them on Facebook, they've been busy
Since Doug retired, he's volunteered his time campaigning for Democrat governor grahm for re election.

Ricky has been posting pictures of himself at antififa
rallies. Doug will be back after midterm elections, Ricky not sure, think he found his calling with this
:LMAO:

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Update on gobblerD.

After 12 months in retirement he has taken a revenue generating position with a new company in Lakeland Florida.
His responsibilities include market evaluation and new business acquisition. :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VAturkey still owes him money and is laying low at this time. I want my 9.95 for 12 pack of Natty Light !! Ricky.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Gobbler wrote: August 8th, 2018, 11:47 am Update on gobblerD.

After 12 months in retirement he has taken a revenue generating position with a new company in Lakeland Florida.
His responsibilities include market evaluation and new business acquisition. :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VAturkey still owes him money and is laying low at this time. I want my 9.95 for 12 pack of Natty Light !! Ricky.
:LMAO:

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I am going to come back on here more. Fake book has too many expert Turkey sellers ...I mean hunters. If you have turkey friends on facebook its kinda of cool during the season. BUT after the season . Its non stop birth pictures ,devotion to loving each other, look my dog is so F-ing cool, and 20 birthdays a day.

Call me old and an A$$hole...and you'd be RIGHT! :toothy7: :LMAO:
Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

Gobbler wrote: August 8th, 2018, 11:55 am I am going to come back on here more. Fake book has too many expert Turkey sellers ...I mean hunters. If you have turkey friends on facebook its kinda of cool during the season. BUT after the season . Its non stop birth pictures ,devotion to loving each other, look my dog is so F-ing cool, and 20 birthdays a day.

We didn't even know you were gone until Brice brought it to our attention.. Let me bring you back up to speed on what you missed while you were performing Ki-Ki on the Haitian Cruise lines newest vessel "Zhithole". My wife did not give birth, I do love my wife, my dog is a bit of an azzhole like me and there are only 13 birthdays on GN today.. What good does giving someone a few pointers on turkey hunting if they cant remember how to tie their own shoes... Welcome back you old flocking Azzhole!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote: August 8th, 2018, 11:55 am I am going to come back on here more. Fake book has too many expert Turkey sellers ...I mean hunters. If you have turkey friends on facebook its kinda of cool during the season. BUT after the season . Its non stop birth pictures ,devotion to loving each other, look my dog is so F-ing cool, and 20 birthdays a day.

Then some d bags post food pics
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 8th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Then some d bags post food pics
food pics are really cool on here..

I only reply to your food pictures on facebook so people think you might actually have a friend or 2 :LMAO:

OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Good to see ya back Doug. Lol
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

I'm alive & well ! Been busy all summer with my grandson playing baseball . He's 9 years old & played ball with kids 2 & 3 years older than him. He's been asked to play on a fall ball team also. Just got back from a week at Atlantic Beach N C . Thanks Old Raspy for your concern. :thumbup: Heart is doing well. The Pacemaker/ Defibulator seems to be doing good SO FAR ! :thumbup:
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Oh yea that will keep u busy.
That’s great that it’s working ricky. Glad to hear it. 👍🏻
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by drenalinld »

Guess they got internet at the nursing home now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “Gobbler Talk”