Opinions

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Opinions

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

The Outfitter we guide for delegated sal and I to run with with some new swag for Elite. We went and picked up the samples today and love them all, looking for feedback. Feedback is appreciated, and will most likely do a pre-order soon and keep some in stock. What does everyone prefer: hoodies, LS, SS, beanie's, caps? Just don't wanna spend a mint on items that people don't like
12186.jpeg
12188.jpeg
Waddle Whacker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Opinions

Post by Waddle Whacker »

The hats really aren’t my style. Shirts and hoodies both look good. I’d probably buy a SS tee over LS. We only get to wear LS tees like twice a year in LA.
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I like the yellow! :D

orange, I like the orange hat and shirt. I wear SS LS and hoodies..
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

If I was going to buy something it would be the hoodies. The rest is too bright for me.
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

The stuff looks good, but honestly, there is nothing that sets it apart in a clothing niche that is already flooded with similar merchandise,...stuff that is dirt cheap. If it is "priced to sell", it might make a dent in the market,...if not, I would be hesitant to invest much in it.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

They all look good, but I'm not a beanie guy, so I wouldn't look at those. I am correct in saying that you are basically marketing these things to clients who use that outfitter? So if they so up for a hunt they would have the option to buy an item or however many they want? SS t-shirts will be your best seller since they are the cheapest. I like hoodies, but not the "V" neck style...guess that's for a female anyway. I do wear LS t-shirts, but not that often.

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by MKW »

Are you actually gonna make sure that everybody that buys these is truly an "elite sportsman"?? Maybe a test or something??
Ultimate Predator

Return to “Gobbler Talk”