2018 Spring - Pic Heavy

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Cut N Run

Re: 2018 Spring - Pic Heavy

Post by Cut N Run »

Great pics of a fine season Ricky! You'll be able to sit back and let your boys do the calling and tote your gun before too long. Wish I'd started out at that age. Congratulations.

Jim
ccleroy

2018 Spring - Pic Heavy

Post by ccleroy »

Cut N Run wrote:Great pics of a fine season Ricky! You'll be able to sit back and let your boys do the calling and tote your gun before too long. Wish I'd started out at that age. Congratulations.

Jim

I hope so Jim! Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, we are all truly blessed to experience spring turkey hunting.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Absolutely awesome, congratulations. "Getting old" lol Feel same way!!! Their comes a time when hunting with family friends and kids means more than anything. Good job DAD!!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: May 29th, 2018, 7:18 pm Absolutely awesome, congratulations. "Getting old" lol Feel same way!!! Their comes a time when hunting with family friends and kids means more than anything. Good job DAD!!!
I almost feel lonely when I go out by myself. Sharing the woods with my family is something I look forward to doing.

Killed my gobbler here in Indiana by myself as my wife was so tired she couldn't get up and my daughter was a hopeless cause for that morning. After the hunt I was like.. man I wish someone was with me as we coulda had a double
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Great pictures buddy.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gobbler Talk”