Houston Chapter NWTF hosts Turkey Season in review

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
tomover1

Houston Chapter NWTF hosts Turkey Season in review

Post by tomover1 »

The turkey season has finally come to a close. For a lot of folks it was a tough season.
The Houston Chapter of National Wild Turkey Federation is hosting a “Turkey Season in Review” session Tuesday May 22nd at Pearland Bass Pro Shops from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
For those turkey hunters that only hunt a few times a season, it can take a while to gain enough experience to know how to respond to different turkey hunting situations. Our chapter is offering help to shorten the learning curve.
Turkey hunting knowledge is more important than calling skills and our pros will be there to share their knowledge with you.
The format will be such that you can tell your hunting stories, tell us about a set up that did not result in success, and the pros will offer their tips that may have resulted in success.
We will have decoys, and other tools so you can show your set up.
So if you are in the Houston, Texas area, grab a buddy and come on out Tuesday evening and tell us your hunting stories.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Houston Chapter NWTF hosts Turkey Season in review

Post by Hoobilly »

I love it when those in the know help newbies. Appreciate this!
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
jhogue

Post by jhogue »

I'd definitely go to one of those if it happened near me. Sounds fun and a great place to learn.
Tail Feathers

Post by Tail Feathers »

It's close enough I would go if I didn't have to be at work so dang early Wednesday. A two hour drive home after would just put me in bed too late.
Turkey fanatic :turkeywave:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”