Is there an app...

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Is there an app...

Post by howl »

used to post the same topics on all the forums at once or do I have to copy and paste every time? :geek: :joker: :smurf:
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Is there an app...

Post by HunterGKS »

Why would you want to paste the same stuff on multiple forums?
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

I don't. That was a joke directed at the sources of topics I see re-posted on multiple forums.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

howl wrote: February 24th, 2018, 4:21 pm I don't. That was a joke directed at the sources of topics I see re-posted on multiple forums.
It's been a long day. Cabin fever setting in. What does happen occasionally is that, when a string
is posted in the wrong forum, we will move it & leave a "ghost" string in the original form. That
ghost is basically a link to where the string was moved. It's done that way so people won't think
we arbitrarily deleted posts. We delete the ghost after a few days.

Sometimes when the same topic is posted in multiple forums, we'll determine where it belongs &
delete the rest.

Then there are the few times when the same garbage is posted all over the site. We delete those
ASAP & ban the poster.(DAMN!!!! We haven't had 1 in a couple of months. Hope I didn't jinx us.)

Now that I've bored you with all this stuff have a gooder un & don't post the same stuff on multiple forums!!!!
ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif (47.53 KiB) Viewed 771 times
George

howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

I meant as in GN, OG, OR, GON, etc. Here in about a month the same blame turkey will get kilt half a dozen times across the internet.

Ah, man. Clearly, no one else finds this humorous. I take it back. Just delete this whole thread, please.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

howl wrote: February 24th, 2018, 5:13 pm I meant as in GN, OG, OR, GON, etc. Here in about a month the same blame turkey will get kilt half a dozen times across the internet.

Ah, man. Clearly, no one else finds this humorous. I take it back. Just delete this whole thread, please.
That was my 2nd thought in regards to multiple sites. I'm on 1 other site & FB & do post the same stuff on all 3 as there are
different audiences. I'm on Ohio Sportsman which is primarily Ohio hunters here most of which aren't on GN. On FB, I have
a lot of friends from HS, the military, my work carrier, & friends met along the way. I would assume that is why you see duplication.

DAMMIT, STOP MAKING ME TYPE ALL THIS CRAP!!!!
Attachments
Raspberry-1.jpg
George

Return to “Gobbler Talk”