Spring Thunder

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Spring Thunder

Post by timbrhuntr »

Just got a email for the new season of spring thunder. Checked it out and it looks like it has been taken over by realtree outdoors. No Aaron or Zach now. A guy on private in Alabama setting up fancy cell phone cameras and a bunch of old clips of bill jordan turkey hunting. Too bad I really liked this show looks like just gonna be another crappy commercial hunt show now ! :dontknow:
Last edited by timbrhuntr on February 24th, 2018, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dtrkyman

Re: Spring Thunder

Post by Dtrkyman »

Aaron has a youtube channel, not sure of the name but he and Zack are doing the same thing on their own.
Bornagain64

Post by Bornagain64 »

I think they justed added a couple new guys. The regular guy was at the NWTF convention, so the new guy was filling in.
I enjoy Spring Thunder, Calling All Turkeys and Mossbergs- Rugged American Hunter. All really realistic and well put together.
norINhunter

Post by norINhunter »

Dtrkyman wrote: February 24th, 2018, 10:26 am Aaron has a youtube channel, not sure of the name but he and Zack are doing the same thing on their own.
The Hunting Public is their YouTube channel now.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Thanks for the info. I checked it out and yes looks like those guys are not with spring thunder anymore shame it was a good show and I enjoyed watching them. I could be wrong and maybe spring thunder will keep the same format but judging by the first show doesn't look like it. I'm not interested in Bill Jordan reruns so glad these guys started their own channel. Kinda like watching cove's old channel.
ylpnfol

Post by ylpnfol »

whats up Tim, made my way over here, no input about show, just wanted to see if I got registration right :?
you never know, unless you go

David
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Man what took ya so long welcome aboard lots of guys you'll recognize here !
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I haven’t watched any turkey shows in a while. Will have to get YouTube and check these fellers out
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ylpnfol

Post by ylpnfol »

timbrhuntr wrote: February 24th, 2018, 11:58 am Man what took ya so long welcome aboard lots of guys you'll recognize here !
didn't know it existed until today....I don't get out much :roll: ....yeah I see some familiar handles.....
you never know, unless you go

David
Dtrkyman

Post by Dtrkyman »

hoobilly wrote: February 24th, 2018, 12:06 pm I haven’t watched any turkey shows in a while. Will have to get YouTube and check these fellers out
Look at their past episodes, Aaron and the guys did some fine work, looking forward to seeing the new stuff this spring, I watch it during season due to being a turkey junky!
Cut N Run

Post by Cut N Run »

I really enjoyed Spring Thunder and I'm glad to hear that Aaron & company found a good place to land and keep going. I enjoy their no b.s. real life presentation.

I don't care to watch any RealTree Bill Jordan reruns. I wonder if the change has anything to do with Cabela's being bought by Bass Pro Shops?

Glad to see you made it here David. Hope you knock 'em out this year.

Jim

Return to “Gobbler Talk”