Were still here-Update

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Usahuntingear

Were still here-Update

Post by Usahuntingear »

Things went really quite, just finished our last sitting bull that we had promised, yeah, no more of those. Also finished a big order that we donated to some wounded vets coming up here to hunt gobbler, they got roll ups, gunsocks, our quad bench rests, they will be happy campers!
Dont forget guys, just because season is winding down, our gear makes great gifts becuase we personalize any gear for free with intials, names. whatever. So when you dont know what to get your brother, dad, ect, let us personilze something. We also have a hunters old fanny pack that was his favorite shipped to us to make one exactly like it, so keep in mind that also. We have made a cpl vests, cpl packs, and a special folder like gear that housed this take down antique shotgun.

I am building a King Strut backpack for myself, I am going to incorporate the famous L Shaped steel frame to the pack so I have a back rest and our 3 inch cushion underneath it, will post pics when I get it done, even made a holster from scratch to mount on one side for my Thompson center pistol.Putting my 60 inch shooting stick on the other side, just cant hold things up too well these days, that should help.
Hope everyone is having a good season, we have a ton of turkeys here in northern PA, but the seemed to disappear, everyone is complaining. they have alot of low flying helicopters buzzing around for that shale-gas thing, a few hunters said those copters are keeping the flocks broke up and spread out, nervous, makes sense I guess.
Please, keep us in mind, God Bless to all of you, and thank you for all your business!!
Tom
Some of our past work:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”