Need a little input

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Need a little input

Post by HunterGKS »

pullit wrote: September 25th, 2017, 7:47 am I have a cub zero cut with the steering wheel and love it. I did not think I would like it but I love it
I had 1 of those & the damned thing spent more time in the shop then it did mowing!!
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

pullit wrote: September 25th, 2017, 7:47 am I have a cub zero cut with the steering wheel and love it. I did not think I would like it but I love it
I had 1 of those &the damned thing spent more time in the shop then it did mowing!!
George

pullit
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pullit »

HunterGKS wrote: September 25th, 2017, 4:41 pm
I had 1 of those &the damned thing spent more time in the shop then it did mowing!!
I've had mine sense the first year they came out and all I have done to mine is sharpen blades, change oil, and put gas in it.....better find some wood to knock on.
I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have no need for a 30-06, I have a shotgun
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

pullit wrote: September 27th, 2017, 7:08 am
HunterGKS wrote: September 25th, 2017, 4:41 pm
I've had mine sense the first year they came out and all I have done to mine is sharpen blades, change oil, and put gas in it.....better find some wood to knock on.
I bought mine 9-10 years ago & when it ran, it was great & I really liked it but 1 or the other of the steering pumps went out every year at least once. I wish I'd have just bought the Ferris then instead of this thing. For me it was a waste of money. I hope yours keeps on keepin' on for ya.

Speaking of mowing, I just got done cleaning a couple of squirrels & need to start mowing before the rains come.
George

Return to “Gobbler Talk”