FB groups

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

FB groups

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I am not upset with Brice adding me to GN group as I know him and been on this board since it's inception.

But I get added I swear every day to multiple boards. Waterfowl this, turkey that, call collecting etc. It's one thing to invite but another just to add to these boards. My notifications are constantly, Joe shmo added a call in turkey call collectors of nw Arizona.

Hell i think the only groups I've joined are BBQ get burnt out on the hunting social media.

Off soapbox
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: FB groups

Post by Gobbler »

I un added myself everytime I would be added, Now i have deactivated facebook until They come up with a news feed that the member has control over. So I may never return.

Actually if MSU beats UM this fall I'll be back on for some meme action to ICDEDTURKES acct. then off again. :LMAO: :LMAO:
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

Gobbler wrote: July 26th, 2017, 10:13 am I un added myself everytime I would be added, Now i have deactivated facebook until They come up with a news feed that the member has control over. So I may never return.

Actually if MSU beats UM this fall I'll be back on for some meme action to ICDEDTURKES acct. then off again. :LMAO: :LMAO:
I have been getting a lot of stuff that I have no idea why. How do you know where you've been added & how do you unadd?
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Since I left FB one week ago I have ....

Cleaned the Garage.
Put LED head lights on Airboat
started shoot bow
started scouting
Get to work on time
Got all my Gator hunting gear down and verified.
sighted in my 300 black out.
Rode my bike.
Made up a anti TSS meme.
Shucks man I had no idea I could do so much.

But I know nobody will read this cause they are on FB right now giving bad information about TSS and hunting. lol
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

Gobbler wrote: July 26th, 2017, 10:22 am Since I left FB one week ago I have ....

Cleaned the Garage.
Put LED head lights on Airboat
started shoot bow
started scouting
Get to work on time
Got all my Gator hunting gear down and verified.
sighted in my 300 black out.
Rode my bike.
Made up a anti TSS meme.
S hit man I had no idea I could do so much.

But I know nobody will read this cause they are on FB right now giving bad information about TSS and hunting. lol
Whelp, I was on FB but still read this & I think I answered my own question by unfollowing a group to which I was some how automagically added.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote: July 26th, 2017, 10:13 am I un added myself everytime I would be added, Now i have deactivated facebook until They come up with a news feed that the member has control over. So I may never return.

It's crazy how much time you can spend looking at worthless stuff. Sal has 25 or so friend requests a day if not more, I tell her add add add as it's a great marketing tool for Hook's. She complains she can't see the folks she really wants to see I.e family and close friends due to volume.

But the groups annoy me. Notification: Billy Bob added a photo to The Most Lethal Turkey Hunters in America
Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

Ingrate. ;) :lol:
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Sloppy_Snood wrote: July 26th, 2017, 12:01 pm Ingrate. ;) :lol:
:LMAO:

I also get added to other pages now and then. I unfollow the page if it's something I don't want to see or look at. And click the little button on whatever page it is to keep people from re adding me to it. I added Updike to GN TSS Shooters page and he goes and deactivates Fbook. :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

Gobbler wrote: July 26th, 2017, 10:22 am
Made up a anti TSS meme.
You might be in a copyright violation with OG. Gil
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

:LMAO: Gil , I just love making Jake and TSS memes. Even though I shoot both. :stir:
decoykrvr

Post by decoykrvr »

Hell !! I had to read the entire post to figure out what a " FB group" was. No thanks! What did all the idiots do before they had their fancy phones?
Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

It's pretty clear Tom cannot handle the fame of being a professional turkey guide. :violent3:
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Sloppy_Snood wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:41 pm It's pretty clear Tom cannot handle the fame of being a professional turkey guide. :violent3:
:lol:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

https://vimeo.com/189679205
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

:LMAO:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”